Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: webmaster28
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/27/2011, 17:12
Replies: 0
Views: 682
Posted By webmaster28
Alignment Value

Hi epvp users,

I want edit max alignment value. Max Alignment value is 20000.

Its not relevant to MYSQL. I think relevant to "game" file.

I found them but I don't found 20000 value.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/01/2011, 19:30
Replies: 662
Views: 70,259
Posted By webmaster28
Link please Daroo

Link please Daroo
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 11/25/2009, 22:25
Replies: 41
Views: 6,064
Posted By webmaster28
pffff i cant see download link

pffff i cant see download link
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.