Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SomeFreak
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/02/2009, 05:25
Replies: 14
Views: 3,496
Posted By SomeFreak
I remember in maplestory to create lag you just...

I remember in maplestory to create lag you just unplug your Ethernet cable for a few seconds and quickly reconnect it.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2009, 18:57
Replies: 23
Views: 7,136
Posted By SomeFreak
OS: Vista 64 Bit Method: LoveDragonica, New...

OS: Vista 64 Bit
Method: LoveDragonica, New Release Folder
Result: Hack opens, the console opens up, blood message is done. Game crashes few minutes after.
Forum: Dragonica 11/27/2009, 05:52
Replies: 4
Views: 633
Posted By SomeFreak
WTS THQ Accounts

Lvl 57 Harlequin with decent geat

+10 Lorebound
13 Ins Scrolls left over
Cash Costume
1000g
etc...

Lvl 59 Grenadier
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2009, 03:19
Replies: 392
Views: 45,985
Posted By SomeFreak
Using your friends technique i manage to get the...

Using your friends technique i manage to get the hack console open but the game will crash right after. I'm using the default release folder cause when i use Zackos the game doesn't load up.

I'm...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2009, 07:57
Replies: 392
Views: 45,985
Posted By SomeFreak
but the thing is that they now added the botting...

but the thing is that they now added the botting system to the freaken mm system. no more botting overnight and shit.
Forum: Dragonica 11/12/2009, 02:55
Replies: 0
Views: 646
Posted By SomeFreak
NoCD/Unlim Mana

Which skills work for assassins?
Forum: Dragonica 10/31/2009, 02:19
Replies: 4
Views: 1,180
Posted By SomeFreak
how it get banned?

how it get banned?
Forum: Dragonica 10/28/2009, 02:07
Replies: 3
Views: 841
Posted By SomeFreak
Lure the boss to a corner

Lure the boss to a corner
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2009, 06:43
Replies: 41
Views: 7,222
Posted By SomeFreak
yea with hack open your chat doesnt work.

yea with hack open your chat doesnt work.
Forum: Dragonica 10/17/2009, 06:42
Replies: 4
Views: 585
Posted By SomeFreak
yea thats about it.

yea thats about it.
Forum: Dragonica 10/16/2009, 07:00
Replies: 4
Views: 585
Posted By SomeFreak
Every time you open the hack you have to...

Every time you open the hack you have to reconfigure bot settings. You gota delete everything and redo it.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/15/2009, 06:24
Replies: 41
Views: 7,222
Posted By SomeFreak
Make sure THQ is click on DSEE. I followed...

Make sure THQ is click on DSEE.

I followed Sexx's instructions. Delete Engine.ini.
Forum: Dragonica 10/12/2009, 14:05
Replies: 72
Views: 17,139
Posted By SomeFreak
I'm on THQ too. The map right of camp ellora.

I'm on THQ too. The map right of camp ellora.
Forum: Dragonica 10/11/2009, 23:44
Replies: 72
Views: 17,139
Posted By SomeFreak
I stayed at owl till i was 55. i'm still there,...

I stayed at owl till i was 55. i'm still there, couple of friends are leeching from me cause they can't run te hack. You can try Gaiden or the other two.
Forum: Dragonica 10/11/2009, 23:43
Replies: 2
Views: 437
Posted By SomeFreak
Yes you do. You need to kill Dr. Farrel i think.

Yes you do. You need to kill Dr. Farrel i think.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2009, 22:49
Replies: 247
Views: 72,512
Posted By SomeFreak
I've been botting till now. My wireless just...

I've been botting till now. My wireless just crash so it isn't the bypass or hack problem.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2009, 22:13
Replies: 247
Views: 72,512
Posted By SomeFreak
Did you try this? I did this and it worked.

Did you try this? I did this and it worked.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2009, 18:16
Replies: 27
Views: 4,082
Posted By SomeFreak
Show some real proof and I'll donate.

Show some real proof and I'll donate.
Forum: Dragonica 10/02/2009, 03:33
Replies: 4
Views: 934
Posted By SomeFreak
How did your friend get it to work?

How did your friend get it to work?
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2009, 07:31
Replies: 122
Views: 119,858
Posted By SomeFreak
I found it but it's detectable. not sure if my...

I found it but it's detectable. not sure if my settings are correct.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2009, 06:06
Replies: 122
Views: 119,858
Posted By SomeFreak
Some people including myself aren't that smart. I...

Some people including myself aren't that smart. I tried to google.
Forum: Dragonica 10/01/2009, 05:07
Replies: 72
Views: 17,139
Posted By SomeFreak
I wrote that. The problem is farming Soul Stones...

I wrote that. The problem is farming Soul Stones to buy enough shields.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2009, 04:14
Replies: 122
Views: 119,858
Posted By SomeFreak
That I'm not sure about. You need a UCE search...

That I'm not sure about. You need a UCE search for addresses and stuff. I'm a noob at this too.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2009, 04:08
Replies: 122
Views: 119,858
Posted By SomeFreak
XYZ is the coordinates. Z Being Up/Down. X and Y...

XYZ is the coordinates. Z Being Up/Down. X and Y is the location on the map.

AutoIt is used to create scripts? I guess.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2009, 03:34
Replies: 122
Views: 119,858
Posted By SomeFreak
Thanks man, only problem is that I can't find a...

Thanks man, only problem is that I can't find a CE that supports 64 bit.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.