Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 182
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ritalmania
Forum: Archlord Trading 07/19/2013, 11:06
Replies: 0
Views: 233
Posted By Ritalmania
[WTS Deribelle] Elem 91 with GT

Elem lvl 91 on Deribelle with 1 GT / 2 Pets 500% / 2 Blodes / 1 Biglos.
PM me.
Forum: Archlord Trading 04/30/2013, 14:10
Replies: 5
Views: 471
Posted By Ritalmania
Bump for a safe guy!

Bump for a safe guy!
Forum: Archlord 04/30/2013, 13:55
Replies: 3
Views: 577
Posted By Ritalmania
Launch Archorld. Kill the Logitech Process. ...

Launch Archorld.
Kill the Logitech Process.
Launch again the Logitech Process.
Enjoy.
Forum: Archlord 02/07/2013, 09:06
Replies: 34
Views: 3,708
Posted By Ritalmania
FDA ask for that but.... no response from Webzen...

FDA ask for that but.... no response from Webzen like always!
Forum: Archlord 02/06/2013, 17:13
Replies: 34
Views: 3,708
Posted By Ritalmania
Sorry to say that again but, for the fist place,...

Sorry to say that again but, for the fist place, you don't have to send e-mail for the Hero Set just for the cash rewards.
Forum: Archlord 02/06/2013, 16:34
Replies: 34
Views: 3,708
Posted By Ritalmania
For the first place, the reward is an Hero Set...

For the first place, the reward is an Hero Set (and not an HH Set with options) => no options to choose (like the second place) so no mail to send!
In second time, Webzen have said that they give...
Forum: Archlord 01/14/2013, 13:41
Replies: 21
Views: 4,234
Posted By Ritalmania
I got G9x! Works fine.

I got G9x! Works fine.
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2012, 09:25
Replies: 63
Views: 7,897
Posted By Ritalmania
12 for me. I don't check all my account at this...

12 for me.
I don't check all my account at this time.
But my main doesn't have it (Transfer the 1st day of Webzen and play every week).
Forum: Archlord 10/01/2012, 14:27
Replies: 46
Views: 6,037
Posted By Ritalmania
Not 30k but 28.5 k. I think he's full buffs...

Not 30k but 28.5 k.
I think he's full buffs with some good gear...... and he didn't have the Event Set Armor at this time ;)
Forum: Archlord 09/17/2012, 19:00
Replies: 16
Views: 3,405
Posted By Ritalmania
On Urzark, I don't see any Perverts.... sorry! ;)...

On Urzark, I don't see any Perverts.... sorry! ;)
Perhaps on Zian? :D
Forum: Archlord 09/17/2012, 14:04
Replies: 16
Views: 3,405
Posted By Ritalmania
nope, on Urzark, Deribelle CS was no cheat (or I...

nope, on Urzark, Deribelle CS was no cheat (or I don't see it).
Forum: Archlord 08/29/2012, 16:48
Replies: 8
Views: 874
Posted By Ritalmania
Sorry to say that but I think Archer can kill...

Sorry to say that but I think Archer can kill easily a Zerk.
Forum: Archlord 08/29/2012, 15:13
Replies: 130
Views: 8,685
Posted By Ritalmania
I can't let somebody say that: I'm the richest...

I can't let somebody say that: I'm the richest guy on Urzark!
But if he continue to QQ like that, I'm going to pay him his bloody 170 € (joke inside for this part ^^).
Forum: Archlord 08/27/2012, 10:20
Replies: 130
Views: 8,685
Posted By Ritalmania
Driesie is an opponent.... but he's a fair guy...

Driesie is an opponent.... but he's a fair guy (and an awesome player) => I don't think he scam anybody.
Forum: Archlord 07/27/2012, 17:31
Replies: 15
Views: 1,989
Posted By Ritalmania
Just one thing to say: ZERK POWA!

Just one thing to say: ZERK POWA!
Forum: Archlord 07/19/2012, 16:21
Replies: 61
Views: 5,799
Posted By Ritalmania
Ty bro ;)

Ty bro ;)
Forum: Archlord 07/19/2012, 15:54
Replies: 61
Views: 5,799
Posted By Ritalmania
This time, someone be 90, up 91 and take rewards...

This time, someone be 90, up 91 and take rewards => GT!
So, I think it's the same for the + 20 lvls!
Forum: Archlord 07/19/2012, 14:56
Replies: 61
Views: 5,799
Posted By Ritalmania
I think stats are differents for each class. ...

I think stats are differents for each class.
For example:
- Swash Armpads: perhaps 30 Elem Damage (I don't have it).
- Zerk Armpads: I forgot if it's % Crit or Attack Speed but it isn't Ele...
Forum: Archlord 07/19/2012, 11:27
Replies: 88
Views: 19,001
Posted By Ritalmania
@Jordmann: yes he have 300k HP! And he do 40 k...

@Jordmann: yes he have 300k HP! And he do 40 k damage on mobs!
Forum: Archlord Trading 07/05/2012, 15:36
Replies: 4
Views: 562
Posted By Ritalmania
And down!

And down!
Forum: Archlord Trading 07/05/2012, 15:31
Replies: 5
Views: 504
Posted By Ritalmania
75€? I trust you Aedroe.... I'm going to think...

75€? I trust you Aedroe.... I'm going to think about it so....
Forum: Archlord Trading 07/05/2012, 10:05
Replies: 21
Views: 2,334
Posted By Ritalmania
Safe trade / No Middleman / Good guy! Sorry you...

Safe trade / No Middleman / Good guy!
Sorry you stop bro!
And free bump!
Forum: Archlord 05/23/2012, 10:38
Replies: 35
Views: 3,919
Posted By Ritalmania
Same as Red!

Same as Red!
Forum: Archlord 05/16/2012, 14:16
Replies: 26
Views: 2,438
Posted By Ritalmania
I received it too. No more informations at this...

I received it too.
No more informations at this time....
Forum: Archlord 04/28/2012, 17:59
Replies: 9
Views: 1,040
Posted By Ritalmania
As he said!

As he said!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 182

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.