Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cheaterdawaq
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/09/2012, 12:54
Replies: 3
Views: 1,287
Posted By cheaterdawaq
Sorry for the VERY late reply, yes yes, it shows...

Sorry for the VERY late reply, yes yes, it shows that annoying pop up message. I am little bit confused, so you mean, in order to fix it, I should use a windows 7 OS instead?(Inside the VMware?) My...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/05/2012, 06:07
Replies: 3
Views: 1,287
Posted By cheaterdawaq
[Q] About VMware Workstation for GCPH Dual Client Purposes

Just want to ask you guys about this VMware Workstation, I've been using it for a long time [around 2 years] and now I am using its latest version [I think] 9.0.0 build-812388 and installed a Windows...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/05/2012, 05:46
Replies: 11
Views: 1,438
Posted By cheaterdawaq
I used sistina since the start of the BOH event,...

I used sistina since the start of the BOH event, 100 wins no loses, why? same with the other posts, MP3(the barney thingy) + Sirius, large damage, even arme and other characters will just simply...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2012, 01:20
Replies: 52
Views: 25,000
Posted By cheaterdawaq
@warlordianx Thank you very much, I already did...

@warlordianx Thank you very much, I already did it xD It really helps a lot =)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2012, 09:50
Replies: 52
Views: 25,000
Posted By cheaterdawaq
@warlordianX, a little favor.. can please upload...

@warlordianX, a little favor.. can please upload a picture of your controller? and btw, where can I possibly buy one (same controller of what you are using right now).. so I can do your trick..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/12/2012, 02:55
Replies: 52
Views: 25,000
Posted By cheaterdawaq
I do not have any controllers for this trick.....

I do not have any controllers for this trick.. just pure Keyboard, I think I'm going to wait for your updates with the use for keyboard only. Thanks for the guide.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2012, 00:53
Replies: 24
Views: 6,664
Posted By cheaterdawaq
LOL, I thought everybody already knows this since...

LOL, I thought everybody already knows this since the release of La Geas on GCPH, anyways thanks for the guide, at least now my burden is lessen (from answering same question over and over again...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 07/14/2011, 11:27
Replies: 12
Views: 844
Posted By cheaterdawaq
[Suggestion] To all Pros in programming [For GrandChase]

Good day to all Chasers! I decided to open a thread for this suggestion (this suggestion was already posted on level up forums way back before. I can't find the link and the one who posted this,...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/13/2011, 03:55
Replies: 39
Views: 1,954
Posted By cheaterdawaq
It's a good news for me though, at least we can...

It's a good news for me though, at least we can now avoid the 1hit grab, 1hit skills and etc.

Like what Matoles said, "The Return of S2 PVP with HS and Crit" , which means Pro PvP skills will be...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2011, 05:39
Replies: 66
Views: 10,015
Posted By cheaterdawaq
I am kinda confused. Can u give a tutorial on how...

I am kinda confused. Can u give a tutorial on how to use this? I think this is my first time using a new Manual Patcher, so its not really clear to me. Thanks.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/07/2011, 02:02
Replies: 3
Views: 814
Posted By cheaterdawaq
Simple Trick to make Replay Works

Having hard time in playing your replays? Here's a simple trick to make it work.
I know some of you already knows this, but some are not, so lemme share this trick to you guys.

1.) Go to options,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/19/2010, 03:54
Replies: 706
Views: 79,154
Posted By cheaterdawaq
Whats the Difference between this bypass and...

Whats the Difference between this bypass and Chiharu's bypass?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/12/2010, 14:51
Replies: 26
Views: 5,801
Posted By cheaterdawaq
so walang pumanig sa mga ideas ko --,

so walang pumanig sa mga ideas ko --,
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/12/2010, 01:43
Replies: 26
Views: 5,801
Posted By cheaterdawaq
oh I see, so it is impossible to have mp hacks on...

oh I see, so it is impossible to have mp hacks on practice mode and will not work in pvp. Sorry, I do not know anything bout editting =,=
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/11/2010, 16:54
Replies: 26
Views: 5,801
Posted By cheaterdawaq
Even on practice mode only? and exclusive only...

Even on practice mode only? and exclusive only for Sieg? ==,
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/11/2010, 16:29
Replies: 26
Views: 5,801
Posted By cheaterdawaq
I have a better idea on that, others will not...

I have a better idea on that, others will not approve that, cuz they probably know that it will not improve ur skills, and mapaghahalataang kang nagamit nyan if ung kalaban muh is sinabihan kang...
Forum: Grand Chase 12/11/2010, 04:04
Replies: 9
Views: 961
Posted By cheaterdawaq
how about private servers?

how about private servers?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2010, 16:01
Replies: 70
Views: 21,597
Posted By cheaterdawaq
I hate people who thinks they can help others but...

I hate people who thinks they can help others but not thinking the consequences that will happen. 1 word, IDIOT
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2010, 12:10
Replies: 70
Views: 21,597
Posted By cheaterdawaq
one thing, since everyone will know this, Level...

one thing, since everyone will know this, Level up games will be bank crupted = server closure

If you know certain bugs or glitches, just try to keep it a secret especially this pattern, or else...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2010, 11:24
Replies: 70
Views: 21,597
Posted By cheaterdawaq
wow nc topic Now everyone knows how to do...

wow
nc topic
Now everyone knows how to do this pattern, this pattern will now be patched
as the GM will read this

just expect that the next gatcha will be pattern proof

Before sharing, you...
Forum: Grand Chase 11/13/2010, 23:44
Replies: 319
Views: 24,121
Posted By cheaterdawaq
wow nice story., kinda funny too >.<.,

wow nice story., kinda funny too >.<.,
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/02/2010, 11:07
Replies: 15
Views: 857
Posted By cheaterdawaq
sino me xeni8.kom? pwede pa pa upload.. ayaw kasi...

sino me xeni8.kom? pwede pa pa upload.. ayaw kasi ma dl sakin... pa ulit ulit...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/02/2010, 11:01
Replies: 15
Views: 857
Posted By cheaterdawaq
lol it stops on xenia8.kom

lol it stops on xenia8.kom
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/02/2010, 10:44
Replies: 15
Views: 857
Posted By cheaterdawaq
there GCPH is fixed.,,,

there GCPH is fixed.,,,
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 11/02/2010, 10:43
Replies: 15
Views: 857
Posted By cheaterdawaq
sigh.... i thought I was IP banned for no...

sigh.... i thought I was IP banned for no reason... i hope they can finish it soon... its almost 6 pm
Showing results 1 to 25 of 70

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.