Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: max steel
Forum: 9Dragons 09/25/2009, 17:12
Replies: 569
Views: 146,319
Posted By max steel
I go play 9d in Japan. After i post the xp...

I go play 9d in Japan.
After i post the xp rating there.
Cya
Website
# (Korean) 9Dragons homepage (Nexon) (South Korea)?(?)?? ?(?)? ???! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
# (Vietnamese) Cửu Long Tranh Bá...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/25/2009, 16:35
Replies: 569
Views: 146,319
Posted By max steel
Same here! Same fvcker error!!!!

Same here! Same fvcker error!!!!
Forum: 9Dragons 09/25/2009, 15:54
Replies: 569
Views: 146,319
Posted By max steel
I could leave my ip that way, but without...

I could leave my ip that way, but without success:
United States
Germany
United Kingdom
England
and it was not, I could not leave as Korean or Vietnam.
If anyone knows let me know, because I am...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/25/2009, 03:52
Replies: 569
Views: 146,319
Posted By max steel
Anyone in Viet, please, create one acount to me,...

Anyone in Viet, please, create one acount to me, and send me the login and password to:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
After this i change the password.
I created 6 logins, and neither i can login in the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.