Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lIncognito
Forum: Aion Trading 02/19/2010, 22:06
Replies: 3
Views: 467
Posted By lIncognito
I got chanter 50 on spatalos. not perfect set (1...

I got chanter 50 on spatalos. not perfect set (1 gold part and rest blue) but all stigma stones. if you care about it let me know.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 09/10/2009, 22:54
Replies: 7
Views: 1,466
Posted By lIncognito
.....I don't know why, but I can't post feedback...

.....I don't know why, but I can't post feedback on your profile... btw ppl don't trust this man, he's a scammer... he scammed me rw3 and osmium katana 26 dmg -.- (I can proof with some screenshots)....
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 09/09/2009, 13:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,466
Posted By lIncognito
[B]ring [U]p [M]y [P]ost !

[B]ring
[U]p
[M]y
[P]ost !
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 09/05/2009, 12:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,466
Posted By lIncognito
[B]ring [U]p [M]y [P]ost !

[B]ring
[U]p
[M]y
[P]ost !
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 09/02/2009, 00:22
Replies: 7
Views: 1,466
Posted By lIncognito
[B]ring [U]p [M]y [P]ost !

[B]ring
[U]p
[M]y
[P]ost !
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/23/2009, 20:07
Replies: 7
Views: 1,466
Posted By lIncognito
.

I want to sell my blader lvl 170 on mercury.
stuff: osmium katana 40 dmg +7, osmium armourparts +7 with sword amp in slot, 2 helms (1 rate craft + rate in slot, 1 36 dmg), eof+7 and more !! For...
Forum: Say Hello 08/23/2009, 18:21
Replies: 0
Views: 110
Posted By lIncognito
hi all

hi guys, I hope to have good time with you :)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.