Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aniolm
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 20:10
Replies: 416
Views: 54,143
Posted By aniolm
I dont heard about this.. Its newest program? but...

I dont heard about this.. Its newest program? but it made from europe not china, right?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 20:05
Replies: 416
Views: 54,143
Posted By aniolm
Oh sorry, I thinked that you are second owner.....

Oh sorry, I thinked that you are second owner.. but I still think that is suspicious..
Who made this bot?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 20:01
Replies: 416
Views: 54,143
Posted By aniolm
Remember when you bou Blacktoxic? When it was......

Remember when you bou Blacktoxic? When it was... about two days? you lost everything... Why you hacked? you say your password your bad friend? oh no... may you downloaded some "great bot" uh?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 19:57
Replies: 416
Views: 54,143
Posted By aniolm
You can only write that? grettings.... that the...

You can only write that? grettings.... that the another proof - you are kid.
That 39 pages are only pitiful spam like "thank yo" " you are so good oh I love you" "you are my god" "oh I come ohh...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 19:10
Replies: 416
Views: 54,143
Posted By aniolm
I dont think that is good idea. Character which...

I dont think that is good idea. Character which is at first screen was buy about not inteligent person. This bot was make for chinese version but it is about english verion. Why the screens is only...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/20/2010, 21:33
Replies: 106
Views: 17,529
Posted By aniolm
I dont have any bot loader english media, proxy,...

I dont have any bot loader english media, proxy, nothing working, shit happend :(
Any idea?
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/20/2010, 13:36
Replies: 106
Views: 17,529
Posted By aniolm
On my windows 7 x64 not working, I tried...

On my windows 7 x64 not working, I tried everything, nothing work :( Someone have idea to this windows?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2010, 20:22
Replies: 130
Views: 34,150
Posted By aniolm
yes he have

yes he have
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2009, 13:43
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
how long? And with build?

how long? And with build?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2009, 13:26
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
and at Tuesday I will banned, sorry :D I must...

and at Tuesday I will banned, sorry :D I must know anyone, who using it and he can say something about it :)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2009, 12:55
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
I think about cSro. So Its not safe to buy mBot?...

I think about cSro. So Its not safe to buy mBot? You know some another paid bot?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2009, 12:46
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
Is someone whos using bot more than mounth?...

Is someone whos using bot more than mounth? What's like banning bot users?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2009, 12:00
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
Its changing weapons when europeans chars buffing?

Its changing weapons when europeans chars buffing?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/22/2009, 19:17
Replies: 144
Views: 93,472
Posted By aniolm
and its working on european charracter? hes...

and its working on european charracter? hes changing weapons?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.