Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ple6o
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/15/2014, 16:11
Replies: 211
Views: 91,530
Posted By ple6o
Hey, thanks for your answer. I want to...

Hey, thanks for your answer.

I want to note, that X2 is the shortened version of XButton2, or mostly known as the second additional button on your mouse for "Page Forward". Thus this is no...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/12/2014, 02:09
Replies: 211
Views: 91,530
Posted By ple6o
Hey, I was inspired by your Little Event Farmbot...

Hey, I was inspired by your Little Event Farmbot for Cabal Online, so I decided to make my own. As a 1st step I wanted to try to make my char. drink HP Potions by himself. So I wrote a code

^h::...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/26/2010, 07:01
Replies: 145
Views: 37,967
Posted By ple6o
I got the same error.... my CR is 2.0.64 1 min...

I got the same error.... my CR is 2.0.64
1 min after my log in i get this freacky message about the GG..... ;(
Help pls!
Or make new version .... :p
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/30/2010, 20:05
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,719
Posted By ple6o
Why I can't start "S4ItemManagerR9r.exe" and...

Why I can't start "S4ItemManagerR9r.exe" and "S4ItemManagerR9p2.exe".
I double-click on the icon .... and nothing .... just it's not working :s
HELP PLEASE!
HILFE BITTE!
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.