Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Braylan13
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2014, 20:35
Replies: 277
Views: 24,296
Posted By Braylan13
Okay here is my problem in detail as i believe a...

Okay here is my problem in detail as i believe a lot of people have the same one and there has been no definite response for it yet (at least not one i could find that worked for me)

So I put the...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/09/2011, 09:55
Replies: 2
Views: 698
Posted By Braylan13
A new private server!

Hi guys, there was a new private server created by pooded. Check out the forum at pooded.com. Download link below, 100% secure. (If gameguard crashes let me know so I can post the files you need)...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2011, 21:37
Replies: 4,607
Views: 425,064
Posted By Braylan13
Quick question. When using unlocker it always...

Quick question. When using unlocker it always says "no locking handles found" when i right click on the ai.kom file and click unlocker. Yes I have UAC on and yes I ran all programs as administrator....
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2011, 16:05
Replies: 954
Views: 77,764
Posted By Braylan13
@branj13 Okay, thanks. One last question, how do...

@branj13 Okay, thanks. One last question, how do i get my patcher to stop after it reaches 100%. For example, after it reaches 100% it automatically starts the game up rather than me having to press...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2011, 15:49
Replies: 954
Views: 77,764
Posted By Braylan13
Okay help me out here, cause this is kinda...

Okay help me out here, cause this is kinda annoying me now.
After i start up the patcher whether i use KD or Unlocker it always tells me to update to the latest version. If I run it through the...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2011, 17:19
Replies: 2,154
Views: 151,971
Posted By Braylan13
Hack Works On Xp 32 Bit.! Yay!:handsdown:

Hack Works On Xp 32 Bit.! Yay!:handsdown:
Forum: Grand Chase 12/05/2010, 16:13
Replies: 689
Views: 44,170
Posted By Braylan13
Name: FlameSorcer Motto: Face The Flame ...

Name: FlameSorcer
Motto: Face The Flame
Chracter: Lass from grandchase (doesnt matter which photo, because i know he doesnt have many good ones.)

[Note] I don't have more than 10 post counts,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2010, 03:44
Replies: 110
Views: 14,850
Posted By Braylan13
I have found a good solution. its works 75% so...

I have found a good solution. its works 75% so far. Download "Advanced System Care" for some reason it can detect this virus. I had it Then i was able to use this program to get rid of it. Hope this...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2010, 03:42
Replies: 620
Views: 68,951
Posted By Braylan13
I have found a good solution. its works 75% so...

I have found a good solution. its works 75% so far. Download "Advanced System Care" for some reason it can detect this virus. I had it Then i was able to use this program to get rid of it. Hope this...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2009, 17:22
Replies: 27
Views: 3,429
Posted By Braylan13
where do u put the dll?

where do u put the dll?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2009, 23:38
Replies: 27
Views: 3,429
Posted By Braylan13
hey does does it work on vista because mines just...

hey does does it work on vista because mines just closes out when i start gc and doesnt come back any help
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2009, 23:32
Replies: 33
Views: 4,715
Posted By Braylan13
hey it wont work on vista any1 have a fix?

hey it wont work on vista any1 have a fix?
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.