Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marky74
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/17/2009, 13:36
Replies: 133
Views: 5,970
Posted By marky74
Hi, ich bin nicht Deutsch. Ich wünsche mir, dass...

Hi, ich bin nicht Deutsch. Ich wünsche mir, dass ich auf Englisch. können Sie mir sagen, ob und, wenn der Server wieder 3? Sorry, wenn du schon beantwortet, aber ich weiß nicht, zu übersetzen, was...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/17/2009, 13:28
Replies: 133
Views: 5,970
Posted By marky74
Question metin35

hi, I'm not German. I wish that I respond in English. you could tell me if and when the server reopens 3? sorry if you had already answered but I know not translate what you wrote. thanks in advance...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.