Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: joshdude
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/29/2009, 00:49
Replies: 49
Views: 7,291
Posted By joshdude
This server is great, wish more people would come...

This server is great, wish more people would come and join. Nice composing, nice people, nice ep rate. :)
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/31/2009, 19:03
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
None of my damn business? Well, thats just plain...

None of my damn business? Well, thats just plain rude and uncalled for and I will not be recommending anyone try this server. Good luck.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/31/2009, 05:02
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
Ok. I apologized to cruey for flaming before but...

Ok. I apologized to cruey for flaming before but really..I can't help but to state the obvious. New database thats translated:No. Monsters to hunt ep:No. Monsters at all: No. Disconnecting every 10...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2009, 06:32
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
Well you can call me stupid all you like,...

Well you can call me stupid all you like, obviously you cannot read because I very blatantly apologized to cruey. And furthermore, I am entitled to say whatever I like after trying a server, you...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2009, 05:02
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
cruey I meant no disrespect to you, sorry for my...

cruey I meant no disrespect to you, sorry for my harsh words
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2009, 05:01
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
These are just opinions, no need to get all huffy...

These are just opinions, no need to get all huffy about it.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2009, 04:07
Replies: 86
Views: 4,247
Posted By joshdude
lolz i wasted 3 hrs dl'ing this...what a waste....

lolz i wasted 3 hrs dl'ing this...what a waste. really peeps should hold off comin out wit a server that aint halfway near ready
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/23/2009, 06:04
Replies: 21
Views: 1,439
Posted By joshdude
Anyone that played his server knows what I'm...

Anyone that played his server knows what I'm talking about. Anytime someone came to him wanting to donate, he'd ask "Could you just buy me TQ codes instead", then cry to people that didn't know...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/23/2009, 02:20
Replies: 21
Views: 1,439
Posted By joshdude
This post made me laugh out loud. Seriously, for...

This post made me laugh out loud. Seriously, for a good 10 minutes. Is this another attempt to feed your pocket so you can feed TQ Connor? Guess after you took everyone's money on your pserver you...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/22/2009, 18:42
Replies: 27
Views: 2,483
Posted By joshdude
Yer this server is hamachi but it good server...

Yer this server is hamachi but it good server more should check this one out!!
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/25/2009, 17:44
Replies: 49
Views: 7,291
Posted By joshdude
I tried dl'ing your newest client, it goes...

I tried dl'ing your newest client, it goes halfway through the installation, and freezes and shuts down. So...do I need to do the old one or what?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/22/2009, 20:27
Replies: 24
Views: 1,376
Posted By joshdude
Thats humorous because I have seen people with...

Thats humorous because I have seen people with gears only available through donations that cost more then 20 dollars, so how do you explain that one scammer
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/21/2009, 18:28
Replies: 24
Views: 1,376
Posted By joshdude
Seems nobody got the memo, since people are on...

Seems nobody got the memo, since people are on the forum asking what happened to the server. And you are missing the point that you are a scammer and take peoples money to do with what you please.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/20/2009, 22:42
Replies: 18
Views: 1,852
Posted By joshdude
site's not working for me either

site's not working for me either
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/20/2009, 20:33
Replies: 24
Views: 1,376
Posted By joshdude
I didnt flame, I stated true facts. You beg for...

I didnt flame, I stated true facts. You beg for donations to keep yer server up, then get donations, and the server is down a few days later.You gave yer players no warning of the server going down,...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/16/2009, 19:42
Replies: 24
Views: 1,376
Posted By joshdude
This is nice to know after I just donated to your...

This is nice to know after I just donated to your server a few days ago. I strongly suggest no one try his "next project" as he will take your money then say, hmm time for something new and move on...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.