Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: spoticus
Forum: Perfect World 05/25/2011, 03:16
Replies: 0
Views: 627
Posted By spoticus
THE LVL 100 ARCHER AND 300K REP SIN ACCTS ARE NOT FOR SALE

THIS WAS A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO RUIN MY GAME PLAY AND ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IF I KNEW A WAY TO TAKE THE POSTED THREAD OFF THIS SITE I WOULD BUT SEEMS TO BE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT TO DO IT LIKE THIS...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 05/25/2011, 03:10
Replies: 2
Views: 607
Posted By spoticus
I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE POST OFF THS STUPID...

I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE POST OFF THS STUPID WEBSITE BUT NO THIS ACCT IS NOT FOR SALE
Forum: Perfect World Trading 05/25/2011, 03:04
Replies: 2
Views: 620
Posted By spoticus
I DO NOT WISH TO SELL NOR TRADE MY ACCTS IF U...

I DO NOT WISH TO SELL NOR TRADE MY ACCTS IF U WANT TO PLAY THE GAME THEN SIMPLY DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY TO WIN AS I DID
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2011, 21:36
Replies: 1
Views: 1,062
Posted By spoticus
wtf a new version of GG bypass for shaiya todays date is may 19th 2011

anyone know of new GG bypass for this month and yr all these cheats are for like 4 yrs ago can we get something new finally and workable ? email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links] and let me know thanx
Forum: Perfect World Trading 05/19/2011, 21:32
Replies: 2
Views: 607
Posted By spoticus
WTS lvl 100 archer rank 8 on archo server and 300k rep assasin

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR SALE I EARLIER POSTED THAT IN ANOTHER POST THAT IT WAS NOT I TRYEN NOR ATTEMPTING TO DO SUCH A DUMB ACT OF LUNICY SEEMS MY BROTHER HAS MADE A FATAL ERROR IN OUR BROTHERLY...
Forum: Perfect World 05/19/2011, 21:30
Replies: 19
Views: 2,653
Posted By spoticus
i'm not even gona say anything but this guys a...

i'm not even gona say anything but this guys a scamm so gl ppl
Forum: Perfect World Trading 05/19/2011, 21:26
Replies: 2
Views: 620
Posted By spoticus
WTS lvl 100 archer rank 8 on archo server and 300k rep assasin

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR SALE I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A JERK OFF BROTHER WHO SEEMS TO THINK HE CAN RUIN MY GAME PLAY THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME BUT NTY
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2009, 03:48
Replies: 30
Views: 13,107
Posted By spoticus
wish all this was in english

wish all this was in english
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/13/2009, 02:58
Replies: 73
Views: 54,624
Posted By spoticus
whats up still get broken link message

whats up still get broken link message
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.