Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lokuasito
Forum: Archlord 12/09/2010, 11:14
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,962
Posted By lokuasito
send me the link to me men i need it u.u

send me the link to me men i need it u.u
Forum: Archlord 12/09/2010, 11:14
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,962
Posted By lokuasito
send me the link to me men

send me the link to me men
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/06/2010, 17:47
Replies: 18
Views: 5,896
Posted By lokuasito
schlat ... I need a multiclient of the new...

schlat ... I need a multiclient of the new version please help me that I me cannot reloguear in the pag... HELP ME:handsdown:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/18/2010, 15:52
Replies: 6
Views: 966
Posted By lokuasito
¬¬ try making more hacks or bots more usseles ...

¬¬ try making more hacks or bots more usseles ...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/18/2010, 15:50
Replies: 10
Views: 1,545
Posted By lokuasito
that accout sucks :S .... ^^

that accout sucks :S .... ^^
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/15/2010, 00:51
Replies: 12
Views: 1,339
Posted By lokuasito
Ekili if u dont want to participate in this...

Ekili if u dont want to participate in this thread leave it dont post anything u are only to post to close it.. pls go away :S
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/02/2010, 13:31
Replies: 7
AXE
Views: 960
Posted By lokuasito
AXE

AXE TE VEO ATRASADO CON LOS HACK . . :rtfm:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/21/2010, 10:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,267
Posted By lokuasito
Talking CAN I USE CHEAT ENGINE TO EDIT MY GOLD?

PLS I NEED HELP WITH THIS... USING SOME ADRESS TO EDIT MY GOLD ON INVENT AND MY CHEST OF STUFF :awesome:
Forum: General Gaming Releases 02/21/2010, 10:39
Replies: 60
Views: 11,688
Posted By lokuasito
u are the unique person that puts a key file to...

u are the unique person that puts a key file to can enter to the mine bot... nobodys do that.. schlat or lion... they puts the program free.. and no need key file to key enter on it... think about it
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/21/2010, 10:35
Replies: 12
Views: 1,339
Posted By lokuasito
... :O ... if u do that.. i make a altar of u ^^

... :O ... if u do that.. i make a altar of u ^^
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/20/2010, 21:03
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By lokuasito
ELHANDAR I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE A ACC IN...

ELHANDAR I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE A ACC IN HERO ONLINE BRA.... I TRY BUT I CANT... I JUST KNOW THAT I NEED LIKE A IDENTITY THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR BRASILIAN PEOPLE... IF U CAN HELP ME O SOMEBODY.....
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/20/2010, 13:53
Replies: 9
Views: 2,069
Posted By lokuasito
i know ... im just kidding -.- ...

i know ... im just kidding -.- ...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2010, 09:30
Replies: 9
Views: 2,069
Posted By lokuasito
I BUY BUT .. HE PAYS ME FIRST =)

I BUY BUT .. HE PAYS ME FIRST =)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/19/2010, 09:25
Replies: 14
Views: 2,018
Posted By lokuasito
CAN I USE SPEED HACK ON HERO ONLINE TURK SERVER?...

CAN I USE SPEED HACK ON HERO ONLINE TURK SERVER? OR NOT?.......ANSWER PLS
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/12/2010, 21:33
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By lokuasito
MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD .... DONT HAVE SENSE ...

MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD .... DONT HAVE SENSE ZZzzz
Forum: General Gaming Releases 02/02/2010, 13:45
Replies: 60
Views: 11,688
Posted By lokuasito
ax5 this program need a key... where i found...

ax5 this program need a key... where i found it.. please help
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 01/17/2010, 02:34
Replies: 29
Views: 4,489
Posted By lokuasito
so what i can understand about this program its...

so what i can understand about this program its that it only feed the pet ... im right?
Forum: General Gaming Releases 01/17/2010, 02:32
Replies: 60
Views: 11,688
Posted By lokuasito
i dont understand something... cuz if u wanna be...

i dont understand something... cuz if u wanna be a miner u need me becareful about the minerkillers... just come to golden basin a kill all the bots... so this problem will help me with that problem...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 01/12/2010, 13:40
Replies: 29
Views: 4,489
Posted By lokuasito
so... it works?

so... it works?
Forum: General Gaming Releases 09/26/2009, 01:47
Replies: 470
Views: 49,466
Posted By lokuasito
naaa looks like a profesional bot .... its seens...

naaa looks like a profesional bot .... its seens nice ^^ ....i will try use it
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/15/2009, 19:29
Replies: 21
Views: 3,848
Posted By lokuasito
-.- LOOK U CAN GIVE ME A EXPAMPLE ...ITS THAT...

-.- LOOK U CAN GIVE ME A EXPAMPLE ...ITS THAT DIFICULT ?????---- EXAMPLE LIKE HOW U PUT THIS WHEN U GRIND IN BM..WITH 1000 OF HP AND 1700 OF CHI....SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/08/2009, 14:02
Replies: 21
Views: 3,848
Posted By lokuasito
im using windows mode and put the minimun hp/chi...

im using windows mode and put the minimun hp/chi for when the hacks see that chi/hp heal but doesnt do anything ...where i need put pots in the bar
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2009, 18:07
Replies: 21
Views: 3,848
Posted By lokuasito
MEN I DONT KNOW WHY DONT USE CHI OR HP POTS I PUT...

MEN I DONT KNOW WHY DONT USE CHI OR HP POTS I PUT IN 1 ...HP ....2 CHI....3 CHI....4 SKILL.....5 SKILL.... DONT USE CHI IDK WHY HELP ME
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/05/2009, 12:15
Replies: 3
Views: 759
Posted By lokuasito
yes i was doing like 3-4 pets divine each week...

yes i was doing like 3-4 pets divine each week easy ^^
but speedhack dont works .... the pets dont move ...stays like in the air ....
we need a new hack or said to me how much speed u put in this...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/31/2009, 13:27
Replies: 3
Views: 759
Posted By lokuasito
Exclamation we need something for do gold

who can help me? the speedhack works but in the past ..now the pet when i active it dont move....its stuck idk why .... if someone can help me
need a speedhack but cheat engine doesnt work now... :(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.