Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KZ_3D
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/19/2014, 10:49
Replies: 44
Views: 15,853
Posted By KZ_3D
I did find static .3dc models in the Shaiya game...

I did find static .3dc models in the Shaiya game like *_Mentle_*.3dc file (like Demf_Mentle_HL.3DC) that have not bone related datas.

(The *_Mentle*.3dc files (like Demf_Mentle000_HL.3DC) have...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/19/2014, 10:48
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I did find static .3dc models in the Shaiya game...

I did find static .3dc models in the Shaiya game like *_Mentle_*.3dc file (like Demf_Mentle_HL.3DC) that have not bone related datas.

(The *_Mentle*.3dc files (like Demf_Mentle000_HL.3DC) have...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/10/2014, 20:15
Replies: 44
Views: 15,853
Posted By KZ_3D
As I wrote I converted it to static mesh (like...

As I wrote I converted it to static mesh (like *_Mentle_*.3dc files).
It has not bone related datas.

If you open the .3ds file with 3D Studio MAX and export it to .obj format, you will see the...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/09/2014, 21:49
Replies: 44
Views: 15,853
Posted By KZ_3D
I did not rotate the model. The .3ds loader...

I did not rotate the model.

The .3ds loader module loads the 3d points in XYZ order and the .3dc save module saves the 3d points in XYZ also.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/09/2014, 18:45
Replies: 44
Views: 15,853
Posted By KZ_3D
I converted it to .3dc static mesh format. ...

I converted it to .3dc static mesh format.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/29/2014, 12:31
Replies: 44
Views: 15,853
Posted By KZ_3D
Teddy, Do not be surprised if I'm going to...

Teddy,
Do not be surprised if I'm going to disable your license key.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/25/2014, 20:54
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I rewrote the 3D Object Converter's .3dc export...

I rewrote the 3D Object Converter's .3dc export module based on the new idea I used firstly in the Rysk Your Life 2 .z3m save module.

(A nice user from Brazil tested it in the Shaiya Online...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/02/2013, 21:03
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I looked into my program and I know what was the...

I looked into my program and I know what was the problem.

The exporter module wrote the Vertex Bone Weight datas into the new .3dc file when the loaded object were weighted, otherwise wrote an...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/01/2013, 14:15
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I thought for the full .3dc save module...;) ...

I thought for the full .3dc save module...;)



As I know the Aion: Tower of Eternity game uses the .cgf 3d model format.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/01/2013, 08:37
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I thought the 3DS MAX is your 3d modeler program....

I thought the 3DS MAX is your 3d modeler program. As I know you can open the .3ds format with the LightWave3D or GMAX also.
(The XNALara .ms script is for 3DS MAX also).

I hope this way will...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/30/2013, 20:57
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
Holly sh*t, the .3DE is a new file format for me....

Holly sh*t, the .3DE is a new file format for me. I did not look into the Effect directory before....:cool:



Thank you for your information. I think my concept was correct, because the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/30/2013, 14:22
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I am sorry, but I don't understand your answer. ...

I am sorry, but I don't understand your answer.

This character model uses two .3dc files for torso and hand, or it uses one .3dc file only?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/30/2013, 11:07
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
Can you tell me this character's 'torso' and hand...

Can you tell me this character's 'torso' and hand objects are in one .3dc file?

I am thinking on other easily way (without using external .ms script), because I don't know 100% the XNALara...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/29/2013, 13:11
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
TeddyBear94, Did you made it with the latest...

TeddyBear94,

Did you made it with the latest version of my program (April 29) ?

I don't understand it, it must be work in the game.

-if you export the original .3dc file to XNALara .mesh...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/29/2013, 12:38
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
Did you try it or just say it?

Did you try it or just say it?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/29/2013, 11:44
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I uploaded the latest version of my program...

I uploaded the latest version of my program (unpublished yet officially)
to my web page:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This version - after specifying the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/11/2013, 21:00
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I added the second Shaiya Online .3dc load module...

I added the second Shaiya Online .3dc load module to handle the new format.

I uploaded the latest version of my program (unpublished yet officially) to my web page:
...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/07/2013, 19:24
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
You have right, I did find the link in your...

You have right, I did find the link in your e-mail you sent me 2 years ago. :)
I did not download / used your program.

Can you send me some sample files (new format) to me?...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/07/2013, 12:22
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I never heard about the sh studio (I am not a...

I never heard about the sh studio (I am not a gamer/game modder), but I did find it and I checked out the exported .3do files and it worked fine.

I uploaded some original C9 sword models + its...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/06/2013, 16:10
Replies: 51
Views: 13,815
Posted By KZ_3D
I don't understand it at all, because I tested my...

I don't understand it at all, because I tested my program with the original/converted .3do files and it was OK.

My program flips the UV datas vertically during load (v=v-1) and it flips it also...
Forum: Shaiya 08/17/2009, 19:47
Replies: 12
Views: 9,264
Posted By KZ_3D
Martinus001, Did you upgrade the v4.40 to...

Martinus001,

Did you upgrade the v4.40 to v4.406 (v4.407 at present) using the
Help/Check for updates… function ?

joeh1cks,

The texture file (.dds) must be in the model (.3dc) directory.
...
Forum: Shaiya 08/13/2009, 08:26
Replies: 3
Views: 1,325
Posted By KZ_3D
You can open the .3dc files with the 3D Object...

You can open the .3dc files with the 3D Object Converter v4.406 directly.
3D Object Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You can update your installed application (version>=4.0) quickly and...
Forum: Shaiya 08/13/2009, 08:25
Replies: 12
Views: 9,264
Posted By KZ_3D
3D Object Converter with Shaiya Online .3dc load support

You can open the .3dc files with the 3D Object Converter v4.406 directly.
3D Object Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You can update your installed application (version>=4.0) quickly and...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.