Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eggsjukness
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/30/2009, 14:41
Replies: 81
Views: 3,215
Posted By eggsjukness
#7

#7
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/24/2009, 20:57
Replies: 169
Views: 11,290
Posted By eggsjukness
someone didn't get the joke !! :]

someone didn't get the joke !! :]
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/22/2009, 21:20
Replies: 1
Views: 585
Posted By eggsjukness
[ecSRO] Client help

Hey folks I need some help =P since ecsro had an update and uses a new client now,i cant make any symbols in grantnames,so I'm asking you if the old one which allowed the use of symbols in grantnames...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/06/2009, 21:40
Replies: 30
Views: 2,062
Posted By eggsjukness
Oh gosh chill out just becouse u got bullied by...

Oh gosh chill out just becouse u got bullied by some germans in a GAME it doesnt mean u have to open a totally pointless thread ~ in fact no one gives a shit.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/06/2009, 16:01
Replies: 1
Views: 591
Posted By eggsjukness
sorry for bumping this up,but I really need help...

sorry for bumping this up,but I really need help =/
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/06/2009, 02:16
Replies: 1
Views: 591
Posted By eggsjukness
[ecSRO]* logging screen error *

hello peeps I've tryed to log into my ecsro account today and I'm always getting this error --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I also tryed to log in with my archer and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.