Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: formado
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/08/2010, 14:37
Replies: 994
Views: 98,310
Posted By formado
Outstanding...Sir FrostBlaze came back after a...

Outstanding...Sir FrostBlaze came back after a long hiatus...

thanks Sir!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2010, 02:29
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Sir Brian~ You're leaving on the 25th?...

Sir Brian~ You're leaving on the 25th? Wow...well, good luck in your future I guess...WE WILL MISS YOU!!! THANK YOU MASTER!

"I'm a hackfinder and user but I kill user... Justice for the oppressed...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/18/2010, 10:22
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
@Sir Brian~ Sir thank you sir for the...

@Sir Brian~

Sir thank you sir for the opportunities that you gave us to be the best in the art of hacking...Thank you sir and good luck to you and your future.

@the rest of the GC Hackers...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/14/2010, 07:20
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Question @jeaye.. Do you know where the download link for...

@jeaye.. Do you know where the download link for IPUGC went? can't find the darn thing and I can't pay it again! Any idea where? thanks!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/05/2010, 09:21
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
retest retest retest must some sort of error on...

retest retest retest must some sort of error on my damn gc run module...

standby... I'll test it again! oscar mike
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2010, 13:37
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Yeah he's right....damn right! the hack has...

Yeah he's right....damn right!

the hack has been detected by the GameGuard system after its update...

dang....Sir Brian~ you need to check this one out right about NOW!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/29/2010, 09:06
Replies: 408
Views: 131,711
Posted By formado
Talking Swearing Rules!

It means that you can make filthy comments and swears with those silly ****'s all over the words...

I think it still works....but I don't use it! :rtfm: :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2010, 03:20
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
wowowowow! it's been a long long time since i've...

wowowowow! it's been a long long time since i've been here....way too long...this one really save a lot of trouble for all of the elites....nice work! ! !
Forum: Grand Chase 12/28/2009, 14:43
Replies: 2
Views: 2,897
Posted By formado
[TuT] How To Customize Your Grand Chase Music

I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct spot to place this but I think it can be considered as an exploit since you need to change files and stuff.

Well, I'm really fed up with the Grand Chase...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2009, 10:43
Replies: 2
Views: 1,512
Posted By formado
Angry There is nothing wrong with it but... It's...

There is nothing wrong with it but...

It's kinda common sense to know to remove these hacks...

Only a super noob or a douchebag wouldn't even know...

That's my own opinion :rtfm: :rtfm:...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/22/2009, 09:13
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
@Sir Brian~ Sir, what do you mean by...

@Sir Brian~

Sir, what do you mean by fixing...as in fixing the problems with Temple of Origin 2 star boss reliving again and kicking my behind? Or is it the other glitches?

The good news: Aegis...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2009, 03:22
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Ha! good for makim43, for me before I discovered...

Ha! good for makim43, for me before I discovered this I really kick my head right off just to get everything...thanks to the wonderful people here at ElitePvPers, I don't have to worry too...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2009, 13:18
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Talking yup so sure my friend....tested it like an...

yup so sure my friend....tested it like an hour...it works still :mofo:
:handsdown:
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2009, 11:48
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
holy schniffets! ! ! it still works as of...

holy schniffets! ! !

it still works as of December 8, 2009 6:48 PM Philippines Time

thanks Sir Brian~ ! ! !
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2009, 11:39
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
I'll try to prove that no re-edit will be needed...

I'll try to prove that no re-edit will be needed for this hack to work...

hope it does work out for the best!

woohoo! go Sir Brian~ go~!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2009, 04:15
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
wow Sir Brian~ I'm quite astonished that you've...

wow Sir Brian~ I'm quite astonished that you've fixed the gc ph problem...thanks for that! I thought I was going to suffer forever without this! thanks ! ! !
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2009, 09:11
Replies: 433
Views: 27,099
Posted By formado
sir...you are the greatest man I've ever known...

sir...you are the greatest man I've ever known for today! thanks a lot for this! and also...someone reported that someone leeched off your idea! scan the forums for this... ^^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2009, 06:52
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Sir Brian pls. notify me where or if you're going...

Sir Brian pls. notify me where or if you're going to release your hard worked scripts to us...If not, pls. notify on the front post as well.

-Concerned GCPH and GCUS user. ^^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/11/2009, 11:26
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Please place a warning or a notification if...

Please place a warning or a notification if you're not going to place the gcph edited scipts anytime soon so that people ain't asking such silly questions. Thanks! ^^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2009, 06:00
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
Nice Thanks Sirs!

Nice Thanks Sirs!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2009, 03:42
Replies: 721
Views: 68,754
Posted By formado
I'm so gonna try this thanks a lot man!

I'm so gonna try this thanks a lot man!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2009, 10:14
Replies: 1,562
Views: 207,631
Posted By formado
@RoadStarChaser really? sd isn't really that...

@RoadStarChaser

really? sd isn't really that good for me...but i'll try again! thanks!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2009, 10:12
Replies: 79
Views: 5,018
Posted By formado
does it still work now? let me know!

does it still work now? let me know!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2009, 10:09
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,448
Posted By formado
the sd hack sucks....can't get my quest items...

the sd hack sucks....can't get my quest items from the darn bosses!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2009, 09:36
Replies: 24
Views: 2,338
Posted By formado
nice one! what a good joke...camfrog's version is...

nice one! what a good joke...camfrog's version is better! i think..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.