Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zepelin02
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 02/21/2014, 02:25
Replies: 0
Views: 558
Posted By Zepelin02
WTS Account (WHM/SMN/SCH)

Hi,

I'm selling my account (no legacy) on Ragnarok Server.

also ( Vend compte FFXIV - Autres/Divers - Wow-echange ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) )


WHM...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 01/16/2014, 09:22
Replies: 170
Views: 69,170
Posted By Zepelin02
WTS Ragnarok Account

Hi,

I'm selling my account (no legacy) on Ragnarok Server.

WHM ilvl 88:
-Primal Weapon ilvl90 and Relic +1 ilvl90
-Head NPC ilvl90
-Chest Bahamut coil ilvl90
-Belt NPC ilvl90
-Gloves NPC...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 06/24/2013, 19:32
Replies: 1
Views: 489
Posted By Zepelin02
WTS Monk 8.3k unbuff + VIP ( Odin Server )

Hi,

I sell my monk account lvl 50 8.3k pv Founder title for zeny in game,

Send me a message for offer and information.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 01/17/2013, 00:20
Replies: 38
Views: 21,207
Posted By Zepelin02
That is useless, u just need to change ur windows...

That is useless, u just need to change ur windows language as English ( Singapour ) or English ( U.S ) and it's will work greatly. For XP windows u don't have Singapour so ... pick US !
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/08/2011, 01:30
Replies: 5
Views: 588
Posted By Zepelin02
Thanks for help ! it work now

Thanks for help ! it work now
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/06/2011, 00:18
Replies: 5
Views: 588
Posted By Zepelin02
Hi, i'm trying to find they base pointer of HP...

Hi, i'm trying to find they base pointer of HP and MP value of the french client !
Btw your bot not working on my computer. I don't see my hp and mp and when i press F10 it don't start. I may can...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 09/05/2010, 02:57
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Hello As usual, very good bot, I relate,...

Hello

As usual, very good bot, I relate, however, some problems:

When a bot with veno mob on which flight, the character goes on the X coordinate and Y to pick up the drop, but not on Z which...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/08/2010, 14:41
Replies: 4
Views: 1,612
Posted By Zepelin02
Thanks, i'll test it :p

Thanks, i'll test it :p
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/08/2010, 14:38
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Option => Life support => Automatique get loot,...

Option => Life support => Automatique get loot, you check the case, put FX or 1, 2 according to the box or is the action grab, and add the number, 4 for 1 grab, 8 for 2.... If you char is a distance...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/08/2010, 10:51
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Thx, and now we can write in the chat :cool:

Thx, and now we can write in the chat :cool:
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/08/2010, 10:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,612
Posted By Zepelin02
lol no, hum, I want my script to work in a...

lol no, hum, I want my script to work in a defined window, even though I'm not above it must continuously run the script on the window that I defined. ^ ^
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/08/2010, 10:12
Replies: 4
Views: 1,612
Posted By Zepelin02
Autoit work on only one window

Hello, anyone knows how I could make a script that runs in a single window defined? For example I want it to work on perfect world, and I want to make MSN the same time ..

Thx
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/06/2010, 14:35
Replies: 33
Views: 9,404
Posted By Zepelin02
Yes i saw with cheat engine, it the same probleme...

Yes i saw with cheat engine, it the same probleme when i jump whitout the hack in a terrain slope. I jump and i return on the point when i started the jump :s
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/06/2010, 13:16
Replies: 33
Views: 9,404
Posted By Zepelin02
Thx, it work now :). Just the jump hack don't...

Thx, it work now :). Just the jump hack don't work but is not important ^^
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/06/2010, 12:29
Replies: 183
Views: 32,158
Posted By Zepelin02
You loader no work for me ( pw int ) I put it in...

You loader no work for me ( pw int ) I put it in the folder or there elementclient.exe, the game launch but don't have unfreeze or zoom or jump :s
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/06/2010, 07:01
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Yes but prophet is good, and with PWI prophet...

Yes but prophet is good, and with PWI prophet v2.0 the dual bot work very fine, so i don't understand.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/06/2010, 01:44
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
I don't can use 2 prophet bot, if i have 2 client...

I don't can use 2 prophet bot, if i have 2 client pw and i open the bot, it's always on the first client. How can i make ?

Thx
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/03/2010, 00:09
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Ok I'll do that. Oh and I had not seen, it's cool...

Ok I'll do that. Oh and I had not seen, it's cool we can see whose amount of gold collected :p.


EDIT : Maybe You can make a place with the gold at the beginning and another with the increasing...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/02/2010, 23:18
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Very Nice !!! Move To Corpse = +1 With...

Very Nice !!!

Move To Corpse = +1

With this we can be sure that if you have a character who claps a distance, he picks up the drop

EDIT : I have a little prob, i play on full screen, when i...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/01/2010, 15:27
Replies: 18
Views: 7,726
Posted By Zepelin02
it would be possible to have an example pls? I do...

it would be possible to have an example pls? I do not know what to change in your script.
A report with this?
...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/01/2010, 07:17
Replies: 0
Views: 1,034
Posted By Zepelin02
Select npc autoit

Hi,

An1 know how i can select npc with autoit pls ?

thx
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/01/2010, 06:55
Replies: 18
Views: 7,726
Posted By Zepelin02
I'm new in AutoIt and I do not know if I...

I'm new in AutoIt and I do not know if I understood correctly, such feature would she select one of NPC and select the objects for sale? O
I tried for a while to find a way to do it with imageSearch...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/21/2010, 03:51
Replies: 1
Views: 1,107
Posted By Zepelin02
Script

.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/20/2010, 04:42
Replies: 0
Views: 1,235
Posted By Zepelin02
Auto log and stat Bot

Please delete
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/20/2010, 00:13
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,114
Posted By Zepelin02
Hi, The real change for me is: we do not need to...

Hi, The real change for me is: we do not need to exit and restart the bot if you have a deco or whether it died, the bot resets this alone! ! The fact that we see life, experience, and the mana of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.