Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: plastapor
Forum: Rohan 07/29/2009, 07:00
Replies: 22
Views: 49,695
Posted By plastapor
Nice, now I can go pass 3 clients. Really easy...

Nice, now I can go pass 3 clients. Really easy and helpfull post. Now I can be my own party. lol

Update, I was playing and I was logged off. I think gamegaurd senses ur running multiple...
Forum: Rohan 07/29/2009, 06:46
Replies: 18
Views: 3,304
Posted By plastapor
Medyo out of post eto pero gusto ko mag laro ng...

Medyo out of post eto pero gusto ko mag laro ng Rohan PH, kasu problema ko wala ako sa atin. Parang banned ang foreign IP ng Level Up Rohan. Currently playing International Version pero gusto ko...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.