Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zuroke
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 09:24
Replies: 5
Views: 464
Posted By zuroke
Ah i did not know that lol. Well its ok we cant...

Ah i did not know that lol. Well its ok we cant start right now anyways cuz we are having some real issues with it. So unless i get a person who is experienced with this kind of stuff to call me/ get...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/27/2012, 09:17
Replies: 98
Views: 17,042
Posted By zuroke
in my data folder there is no shared folder just...

in my data folder there is no shared folder just a bunch of different pack and then numbers and a sound folder and a messenger chat log and a messenger folder. An i not looking in the right place?
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 09:03
Replies: 5
Views: 547
Posted By zuroke
So basically just do nothing and just sit back...

So basically just do nothing and just sit back and wait for new updates and pray they fix the bug?
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 08:59
Replies: 5
Views: 464
Posted By zuroke
Well @ vespertillo I'm about to creat a new...

Well @ vespertillo I'm about to creat a new account and try it out. I have a buddy doing the same with me. You wanna join us?

And @ Flaws, that was the point in this thread lol. So that you have...
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 08:35
Replies: 5
Views: 464
Posted By zuroke
Hellion hackers

Hey idk if you guys will be willing to share ur ingame usernames. But I'm new to hacking and I was wondering if anyone would like to buddy up with it to kinda help my learning curve and it will be...
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 08:15
Replies: 5
Views: 547
Posted By zuroke
DK events

So you guys seem to be wayyyy more active and know a lot more than the retards on the gamehi forums lol.
So with that said here is a post I put on their forums several days ago and so far no...
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 08:12
Replies: 5
Views: 465
Posted By zuroke
Ok I'll start reading into that. Thank you very...

Ok I'll start reading into that. Thank you very much ^-^
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 08:00
Replies: 5
Views: 465
Posted By zuroke
Ok well how do i know which one I want?

Ok well how do i know which one I want?
Forum: Dekaron 01/27/2012, 07:23
Replies: 5
Views: 465
Posted By zuroke
different hacks?

So i'm new to this website and I only post this here because under the exploit section is says no questions so i figured this thread isnt aloud there. I'm new to hacking and have poor comp skills in...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.