Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xPiers
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/31/2011, 01:24
Replies: 85
Views: 41,753
Posted By xPiers
Yea, when using only one skills, it doesn't do...

Yea, when using only one skills, it doesn't do anything. And when you change the settings after starting it with 2 or more skills, it doesn't use the changed settings.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2011, 22:28
Replies: 85
Views: 41,753
Posted By xPiers
Hmm. The v1.5 doesn't seem to work when you chose...

Hmm. The v1.5 doesn't seem to work when you chose to use only 1 skill. However if you chose to use 3 skills and just blank out the other 2 boxes, it works.
Another thing, in both v1.5 and 1.4, when...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2010, 19:47
Replies: 85
Views: 41,753
Posted By xPiers
Mmm, I have a question. How exactly does the "Use...

Mmm, I have a question. How exactly does the "Use HP and SP potions" work?
Because I set to 50%, however when my stam drops down to the 50% range if click the playing music, but since it's under the...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/14/2010, 23:21
Replies: 85
Views: 41,753
Posted By xPiers
I'm using a vista, however I had version 1.1.0.4 ...

I'm using a vista, however I had version 1.1.0.4
I downloaded the updated one, and it works fine :D
Thanks :)
Forum: Mabinogi 12/14/2010, 23:19
Replies: 7
Views: 5,527
Posted By xPiers
How do I get the AI? and yes, I've tried the...

How do I get the AI?

and yes, I've tried the rs clicker, and no it doesn't work anymore.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/12/2010, 19:09
Replies: 85
Views: 41,753
Posted By xPiers
The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't...

The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's because of the update that they made a few days ago, but you updated it yesterday so I don't get why it wouldn't work. :o
Forum: Mabinogi 12/12/2010, 05:26
Replies: 7
Views: 5,527
Posted By xPiers
Talking [Request] A working Auto-Clicker

I'm looking for a working auto-clicker because none of the ones I found work. Probably because of the change update that Mabi had a few days ago (the 8th if remember right).
Thanks in advance for...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.