Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RubberMonkey
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/16/2010, 00:16
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,586
Posted By RubberMonkey
So I've looked trough hundreds of pages here to...

So I've looked trough hundreds of pages here to see if anyone solved the crc problem in xp, and haven't found a working solution.. is there something I missed or does it simply not work? :confused:
...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/10/2010, 14:00
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,586
Posted By RubberMonkey
I find it amusing to see so many feel the need to...

I find it amusing to see so many feel the need to post their individual take on this when someone else already beat them to it. On a similar note; I seem to disconnect fine without using...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.