Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pilot81
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/19/2010, 11:07
Replies: 74
Views: 31,671
Posted By pilot81
This has really saved me time and effort. Now I...

This has really saved me time and effort. Now I can continue making my own "bots" without having to worry if I've calculated the base_offset correctly. I'm using it with Perfect World PWI, build...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.