Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: I<3tanelipe
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/05/2010, 08:02
Replies: 7
Views: 567
Posted By I<3tanelipe
You can't do it its impossible.

You can't do it its impossible.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/05/2010, 07:57
Replies: 5
Views: 633
Posted By I<3tanelipe
>=D

>=D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 10:16
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
Haha, casue your a noob :p with no brains. I...

Haha, casue your a noob :p with no brains. I learned from CoEmu
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 10:14
Replies: 4
Views: 380
Posted By I<3tanelipe
I bet it can. WHY DONT YOU TRY IT!! xD

I bet it can. WHY DONT YOU TRY IT!! xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 09:36
Replies: 17
Views: 867
Posted By I<3tanelipe
#request close

#request close
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 09:31
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
There skilled :o

There skilled :o
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 06:25
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
I practice :D

I practice :D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 06:19
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
Yeah got a warning and 2 infractions in like...

Yeah got a warning and 2 infractions in like 2minutes xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 06:05
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
I still have yet to get a warning

I still have yet to get a warning
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 04:52
Replies: 17
Views: 1,111
Posted By I<3tanelipe
Any1?...

Anyone know a good Private server do play?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 04:34
Replies: 1
Views: 489
Posted By I<3tanelipe
True Love

#Removed
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 03:59
Replies: 4
Views: 443
Posted By I<3tanelipe
I want you to know...

...that i love tanelipe, hes the best mod EVER. Btw Any private servers have Horses yet?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 03:54
Replies: 4
Views: 492
Posted By I<3tanelipe
Im aloud to post anything i want about private...

Im aloud to post anything i want about private servers, therefore this isnt spam. And what do you mean STOP? this is my first post
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 03:41
Replies: 4
Views: 492
Posted By I<3tanelipe
I LOVE tanelipe

i would just like to say how much i love tanelipe and to play private servers
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/23/2009, 03:28
Replies: 6
Views: 893
Posted By I<3tanelipe
Im gonna take a wild guess at 8 am???

Im gonna take a wild guess at 8 am???
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.