Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bayonetta
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/19/2010, 11:43
Replies: 177
Views: 39,215
Posted By Bayonetta
I forgot to say, not working for OOG >< Verfiy...

I forgot to say, not working for OOG >< Verfiy fail, I checked hosts.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/18/2010, 23:53
Replies: 177
Views: 39,215
Posted By Bayonetta
Not working for me :(

Not working for me :(
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/06/2010, 06:11
Replies: 292
Views: 58,094
Posted By Bayonetta
I have win 7, OOG works fine but can't see any...

I have win 7, OOG works fine but can't see any skills in options.... On main windows is ok but can't setup buffs....
Forum: Lineage 2 10/30/2009, 15:22
Replies: 2
Views: 861
Posted By Bayonetta
Anyone has? I tried a few but not using CP pots,...

Anyone has? I tried a few but not using CP pots, only radar works in it :S
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/27/2009, 16:17
Replies: 30
Views: 7,244
Posted By Bayonetta
I try on retail... ;<

I try on retail... ;<
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/22/2009, 18:04
Replies: 30
Views: 7,244
Posted By Bayonetta
I get this error: 17:53:55 »¶Ó*ĘąÓĂĐĐŐߎ٠...

I get this error:

17:53:55 »¶Ó*ĘąÓĂĐĐŐߡŁ
17:53:55 Link LoginServer Succeed.
17:54:00 Login LoginServer Success.
17:54:00 上次登录服务器[09]
17:54:00 服务器[09]当前在线率:36.35%,能否登陆:能
17:54:04 Link...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.