Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mk321
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2010, 04:12
Replies: 76
Views: 60,346
Posted By mk321
Thanks!!! I not find "MOV EAX,262" (in STEP 6),...

Thanks!!!
I not find "MOV EAX,262" (in STEP 6), and I not find "kernel32.GetExitCodeProcess".
But work!
This work in PL game.

------------

Dzięki!!!
Nie mogłem znaleźć "MOV EAX,262" (w 6...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/31/2010, 06:03
Replies: 6,156
Views: 767,669
Posted By mk321
Thanks. It first Hidden FishBot in P-Server :) ...

Thanks.
It first Hidden FishBot in P-Server :)

I propose option: use / not use Minnow (Kleiner Fisch).
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/31/2010, 22:44
Replies: 4
Views: 766
Posted By mk321
For priv serwer: old "fish bot 1.3" or "babel...

For priv serwer: old "fish bot 1.3" or "babel fish".

Plis hidden bot...

Sorry my english (I am PL).

Na priv serwery: stary "fish bot 1.3" lub "babel fish"
Proszę bota ukrytego...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.