Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: epifriend
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/12/2009, 21:49
Replies: 26
Views: 16,095
Posted By epifriend
Ok thanks, I'll have a look into it. I'm not in a...

Ok thanks, I'll have a look into it. I'm not in a hurry, it's more a challenge for me...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/10/2009, 14:30
Replies: 26
Views: 16,095
Posted By epifriend
I'm sure it is simpler using packets. If I have...

I'm sure it is simpler using packets. If I have no other choice I even might do it this way.
But I would prefer not to rely on other tools (I'm talking about nuConnector for instance). I mean, I...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 07/10/2009, 10:09
Replies: 26
Views: 16,095
Posted By epifriend
Hi there, I am very interested in your...

Hi there,

I am very interested in your knowledge ^^

I am currently working on a personal project which would need to list ingame objects. By object I mean complex objects, like mobs, npcs,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.