Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: loldiabolical
Forum: Middleman 11/06/2016, 10:23
Replies: 510
Views: 81,361
Posted By loldiabolical
Added you on skype, need a service from you

Added you on skype, need a service from you
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 07/24/2016, 04:30
Replies: 892
Views: 128,381
Posted By loldiabolical
Am I the only one getting a login box when I run...

Am I the only one getting a login box when I run it? What am I missing here?
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 06/08/2016, 16:46
Replies: 892
Views: 128,381
Posted By loldiabolical
I'm using the bot on sgt hammers using ranged...

I'm using the bot on sgt hammers using ranged profile. Most of the time it gets kicked for inactivity. Have a long list of " loss" in my match history due to it being kicked out. When I take a look...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 06/06/2016, 18:36
Replies: 892
Views: 128,381
Posted By loldiabolical
Whats your skype? Having border issues as well...

Whats your skype? Having border issues as well even though I changed it to 1, (WindowManager) DEBUG BorderSize: 5 appears
Forum: Path of Exile 09/26/2014, 13:05
Replies: 22
Views: 5,927
Posted By loldiabolical
Need the link too please, I can't PM you for some...

Need the link too please, I can't PM you for some reason
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2009, 11:09
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,084
Posted By loldiabolical
Hmm I tried AgBot and I am very pleased with the...

Hmm I tried AgBot and I am very pleased with the way it works.
Was perfect for me, no errors at all, quite easy to set up.

But I got banned after using it for 1 hour :/
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.