Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VaNilleZ
Forum: Kal Online 08/02/2025, 22:54
Replies: 2
Views: 1,119
Posted By VaNilleZ
Seems to be broken on w11, any way to fix it,...

Seems to be broken on w11, any way to fix it, does it require any other component to make it work?
Forum: Kal Online 05/15/2025, 03:13
Replies: 2
Views: 1,119
Posted By VaNilleZ
KAL Encyclopedia

Hello,

ency.kalranking.com used to be a thing.

I know there used to be a program made by hungarian players.

Does anyone still have it and is able to share it?
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 08/30/2023, 17:15
Replies: 97
Views: 53,190
Posted By VaNilleZ
was downgrading removed? or is the server still a...

was downgrading removed? or is the server still a waste of time?
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 05/15/2022, 20:06
Replies: 8
Views: 4,983
Posted By VaNilleZ
So this servers shits out new version all the...

So this servers shits out new version all the time changes name and closes withing 4 months.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 05/06/2022, 15:50
Replies: 97
Views: 53,190
Posted By VaNilleZ
Server is shit. The enchanting was made...

Server is shit.

The enchanting was made "easier", so it stops downgrading after +17, then they reverted the change because fuck you.

You're wasting your time enchanting here as you'll keep...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 09/13/2021, 13:43
Replies: 97
Views: 53,190
Posted By VaNilleZ
I will change my stance if that does happen. ...

I will change my stance if that does happen.

Best thing is either reduce the rates further or make cost bigger 50 dust or maybe even more.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 09/12/2021, 14:45
Replies: 97
Views: 53,190
Posted By VaNilleZ
No need to get all mad about a objective view of...

No need to get all mad about a objective view of why playing this server is a waste of time.

If i spend 100€ on insurances on any other server, I might not get +20, maybe be stuck at +18, but I...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 09/11/2021, 19:30
Replies: 97
Views: 53,190
Posted By VaNilleZ
The server is fine until you get to enchanting...

The server is fine until you get to enchanting part.

You can waste 100€ or 500 hours of game time farming gold and ending up with +15 weapon.

Their +15- +20 can downgrade.

Server that...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 03/16/2021, 12:03
Replies: 1
Views: 2,221
Posted By VaNilleZ
What private server to join?

Hello, I'm from EU and I'm wondering what private server to join?

I'm debating between dragonica.fr or volia.

I know one is mostly french and other russian, but there has to be some active...
Forum: Kal Online 03/02/2021, 14:45
Replies: 1,948
Sticky: KalMarket
Views: 399,828
Posted By VaNilleZ
Selling g56 bow on abaddon kal

Selling g56 bow on abaddon kal
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/19/2018, 22:28
Replies: 68
Views: 12,393
Posted By VaNilleZ
That's some big ass file for hack. Anyone has VM...

That's some big ass file for hack. Anyone has VM to test it?
Forum: Kal Online 01/26/2018, 20:57
Replies: 4
Views: 1,181
Posted By VaNilleZ
Ah, I see. I'll jump tomorrow on Nirvana...

Ah, I see.

I'll jump tomorrow on Nirvana and see if it's any good.
Forum: Kal Online 01/25/2018, 15:24
Replies: 4
Views: 1,181
Posted By VaNilleZ
Kal S1 / S2

I was thinking of starting on S1 or S2. I know it's the developers aren't bright and it has it's own issues but I'd like to play on official server.

Now I'm not sure what class and server to go...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 07/08/2017, 12:15
Replies: 0
[Selling] 15 MIL on Louisoix
Views: 429
Posted By VaNilleZ
15 MIL on Louisoix

Selling 15 MIL on Louisoix

Price: 50€ PSC

We can talk about lowering the price.
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 07/06/2017, 10:43
Replies: 1
Views: 377
Posted By VaNilleZ
#

#
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 06/28/2017, 20:51
Replies: 1
Views: 377
Posted By VaNilleZ
WTS Gil on Phoenix

Selling 15M Gil on Phoenix

Payment: Paypal,PSC

25€
Forum: Steam Trading 03/20/2017, 18:37
Replies: 0
[Selling] Borderlands 2 GOTY
Views: 175
Posted By VaNilleZ
Borderlands 2 GOTY

Borderlands 2 GOTY gift.

Price: 5€.

Paypal.
Forum: Trading 03/20/2017, 00:10
Replies: 0
Views: 263
Posted By VaNilleZ
25€ Nintendo Eshop [Offer] 30€ Steam gifted game

Trading 30€ steam wallet money I have with me gifting you games.

Looking to get 25€ nintendo eshop card.
Forum: Trading 05/26/2016, 20:15
Replies: 0
Views: 170
Posted By VaNilleZ
1mil gold on Dragon Nest EU

Selling 1mil gold on Dragon Nest EU server (Desmodeus)

Or selling 100k / 5€.

Payment: Skrill / PaySafeCard
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 04/03/2016, 13:23
Replies: 2
Views: 735
Posted By VaNilleZ
The FM only has profane weapon. Nothing else is...

The FM only has profane weapon. Nothing else is on account.

I'm selling it as they can't fix their shit servers.
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 04/02/2016, 17:21
Replies: 2
Views: 735
Posted By VaNilleZ
#

#
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 04/01/2016, 15:05
Replies: 2
Views: 735
Posted By VaNilleZ
#

#
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 03/31/2016, 00:16
Replies: 2
Views: 735
Posted By VaNilleZ
FM 50+5 Windrest EU

Selling Master pack account

Chars:

50+5 FM Yun 9 Inv slots opened 820 Achievment Points | 412 AP
46+1 BM Jin 10 Inv slots opened 520 Achievment Points | 304 AP

Costumes:
Colorful Autumn...
Forum: Trading 02/26/2016, 16:45
Replies: 0
Views: 293
Posted By VaNilleZ
#

#
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 02/13/2016, 17:28
Replies: 0
[Selling] B&S EU Gold.
Views: 315
Posted By VaNilleZ
B&S EU Gold.

Selling B&S gold on EU servers.

Stock: 80g

Price: 0.6€ / 1g.


PM me here if interested.

80g left.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.