Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dominik_CZ
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/27/2011, 12:02
Replies: 907
Views: 460,044
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Try this: Open your mob_proto_dump.xml and at...

Try this: Open your mob_proto_dump.xml and at first line change <mob_proto isOldStructure="true"> to <mob_proto isOldStructure="false">
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/19/2011, 22:04
Replies: 8
Views: 429
Posted By Dominik_CZ
The kick happened to me when I don't had opened...

The kick happened to me when I don't had opened ports at portmap. Check it.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/07/2011, 20:55
Replies: 110
Views: 55,814
Posted By Dominik_CZ
no because you cannot connect to 06 files ...

no because you cannot connect to 06 files



I think I didn't say it 100% don't work, I just said that it don't worked for me
Well, maybe I did a mistake but I'm sure I directly followed the...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/06/2011, 17:48
Replies: 110
Views: 55,814
Posted By Dominik_CZ
You need 2010 serverfiles Try this: [How-To]...

You need 2010 serverfiles

Try this: [How-To] 2010 Files -> Hamachi / DynDNS / Localhost!...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/05/2011, 22:45
Replies: 127
Views: 23,833
Posted By Dominik_CZ
This happen when i type make install clean ...

This happen when i type make install clean

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any help?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/04/2011, 11:53
Replies: 0
Views: 522
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Guild War - member count

Hi, I have simple question: Where I can change needed count of member for guild war? I want to change it from 8 to 2.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/07/2011, 19:42
Replies: 80
Views: 9,139
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Hi, I've got a problem: ...

Hi, I've got a problem:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can you help me?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/03/2010, 13:39
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
First, you need to find ID of skill at monster...

First, you need to find ID of skill at monster line in column skill_vnum (often it's ID 256). Best will be, if you change ID, for example to 300.
Then go to skill_proto, and create new line with ID...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/03/2010, 01:38
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
It's because in my version it's as skills. In...

It's because in my version it's as skills.
In his video, I think it's as normal attack. So, then he can make all "skills" when he's polymorphed, but the damage will be still the same, becouse all...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/30/2010, 15:47
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Sorry, I don't understand you. But you speak...

Sorry, I don't understand you.
But you speak something about skill_vnum in mob_proto.
Set it like this:
skill_vnum0 - 256
skill_level0 - 40
skill_vnum1 - 257
skill_level1 - 40

In column...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/30/2010, 03:20
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Are you sure you repacked all files in monster2?...

Are you sure you repacked all files in monster2? And then you delete and then paste in that files in serverside? If yes, then show me your mob_proto lines of this monsters (2491 and 2493)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/29/2010, 21:07
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
just wait 10 minutes and then it will work again ...

just wait 10 minutes and then it will work again

iMer: thx for german translate
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/29/2010, 20:16
Replies: 31
Views: 12,534
Posted By Dominik_CZ
[Release]Water dragon & Leviathan Skills

*Sorry for my bad english
Video:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Clientside:
Extract monster2 in folder pack, then delete folder ch_general and ch_water_dragon in extracted monster2...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/22/2010, 02:10
Replies: 1
Views: 913
Posted By Dominik_CZ
mob_proto add new column

Hi, can somebody tell me how to add 2 new columns in mob_proto? I need make skill_vnum2 and skill_level2. I want make mob with 3 skills but in mob_proto are only 2 slots for skills(skill_vnum0,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/10/2010, 04:09
Replies: 907
Views: 460,044
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Hi, I found bug. When the program make pack .xml,...

Hi, I found bug. When the program make pack .xml, it will on the top of document add:
<!-- This file was generated by the Metin2 File Archiver (r149
and then it looks this:
<!-- This file was...
Forum: Say Hello 05/23/2010, 17:49
Replies: 60
Views: 2,809
Posted By Dominik_CZ
I say Hi german stuff

I say Hi german stuff
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/05/2010, 22:38
Replies: 214
Views: 18,079
Posted By Dominik_CZ
I don't understand to german, so can someone who...

I don't understand to german, so can someone who can speak english tell me what it do? It make my server stronger? :confused:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/04/2010, 19:00
Replies: 51
Views: 12,674
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/03/2010, 21:42
Replies: 51
Views: 12,674
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Where is download link?

Where is download link?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/24/2010, 00:58
Replies: 36
Views: 7,609
Posted By Dominik_CZ
It's look awesome but how program I must use to...

It's look awesome but how program I must use to open?:confused:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/08/2010, 15:08
Replies: 3
Views: 906
Posted By Dominik_CZ
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/17/2010, 00:18
Replies: 16
Views: 1,323
Posted By Dominik_CZ
As first learn english, noob!

As first learn english, noob!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/07/2010, 17:37
Replies: 907
Views: 460,044
Posted By Dominik_CZ
So then I cannot edit terrain.epk :(

So then I cannot edit terrain.epk :(
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/06/2010, 22:03
Replies: 907
Views: 460,044
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Tim, help: ...

Tim, help:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I think it cannot be open because it's not A-Z format but chinese or korean...please repair it.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/06/2010, 23:07
Replies: 907
Views: 460,044
Posted By Dominik_CZ
Please help: ...

Please help:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
EDIT:It's work now.I repair it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.