Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Eumigen
Forum: Browsergames 08/26/2009, 09:05
Replies: 2
Views: 810
Posted By Eumigen
Sorry, but Step 1 is wrong, you have to use this...

Sorry, but Step 1 is wrong, you have to use this Link ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to create a new Brute to give me the EXP-Points ;) :D

@all,
Ok, that was sarcastic, you don't have to use...
Forum: Browsergames 08/23/2009, 20:19
Replies: 4
Views: 1,645
Posted By Eumigen
Hi, das brauchst Du alles gar nicht, Du kannst...

Hi,
das brauchst Du alles gar nicht, Du kannst dir über das Skript im IE auch über das Menü über Ansicht / Queltext ansehen und dann suchst Du im Skript
nach der Zeichenfolge &k. Wenn der IE keine...
Forum: Browsergames 08/23/2009, 10:36
Replies: 426
Views: 80,529
Posted By Eumigen
Hi @all, kann man den Bot auch unter win2k...

Hi @all,

kann man den Bot auch unter win2k ans Laufen bekommen oder funzt der nur unter XP bzw. Vista?

thx
Eumigen
Forum: Browsergames 08/23/2009, 10:27
Replies: 1
Views: 717
Posted By Eumigen
Looking for informations on HTTP-Requests

Hi @ all,

I try to write a bot witch will train own Brutes.

Unlike other bots is a list of weak opponents sorted according their levels.
The Brute will then trained against opponents 2 levels...
Forum: Browsergames 08/23/2009, 10:02
Replies: 3
Views: 825
Posted By Eumigen
I want him too, I will offer you a Brute Level 8...

I want him too, I will offer you a Brute Level 8 for him, because I want a Brute with Immortel.

Here the characteristics:
Name: Evil072Brute
Level: 8
Victories: 75
Health: 80
Strength: 9...
Forum: Browsergames 08/23/2009, 09:45
Replies: 3
Views: 880
Posted By Eumigen
Hi, I've got a spare Lv13 in my reserve, if you...

Hi,
I've got a spare Lv13 in my reserve, if you like him I could give him to you, because I don't have the time to play all my brutes every day ...
Pupilgenarators and bots wouldn work on my...
Forum: Browsergames 08/22/2009, 21:21
Replies: 11
Views: 1,543
Posted By Eumigen
I think that are myth's, you won't get more...

I think that are myth's, you won't get more bear's or a wolf's by pupiling masters with Pets because I proved it myself. I created lots of pupils an the resume is, it's neutral.
I pupiled a Brute...
Forum: Browsergames 08/22/2009, 21:04
Replies: 7
Views: 751
Posted By Eumigen
If you want one because it's so cool, I can make...

If you want one because it's so cool, I can make you a gift ...

Bad190Brute ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

To check the brute go here...
Forum: Browsergames 08/22/2009, 20:28
Replies: 9
Views: 1,251
Posted By Eumigen
Naja, soviele sind es nicht, aber hin und wieder...

Naja, soviele sind es nicht, aber hin und wieder kann man da schon den einen oder anderen finden, aktuell wir da einer mit Lv 147 :eek: angeboten ...

Also nen Versuch wäre es wert ...

greetz...
Forum: Browsergames 08/22/2009, 20:23
Replies: 3
Views: 806
Posted By Eumigen
If you promise to train the Brute I will give you...

If you promise to train the Brute I will give you this one:
Asgard God ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Here the characteristics:
Level: 10
Victories: 105
Live: 89
Strength: 5...
Forum: Browsergames 08/22/2009, 19:56
Replies: 582
Views: 48,521
Posted By Eumigen
Hier is mein Brute, wer mag kann ja mal testen...

Hier is mein Brute, wer mag kann ja mal testen ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Link: Eumigen ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

viel Spass
Eumigen
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.