Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mackan331
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/19/2011, 21:45
Replies: 2,870
Views: 449,054
Posted By mackan331
I get createprocess failed (2) and i got XP? what...

I get createprocess failed (2) and i got XP? what to do?

EDIT*** Nvm now i get 3 errors after eachother, first program/silkroad/map.pk2 (chinese language ) and program/silkroad/data.pk2 (chinese...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/19/2011, 19:33
Replies: 2
Views: 1,146
Posted By mackan331
Hello, Silkroad emulators?

Hey I looking for a silkroad emulator that is easy to setup, I had one before thinkg it was shadow emulator or something but cant find it and it seems so hard to set it up.. :( Anyone know any...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/18/2011, 22:42
Replies: 1,717
Views: 285,457
Posted By mackan331
Question, Is Jobs working? :D

Question, Is Jobs working? :D
Forum: Battlefield 12/05/2010, 22:16
Replies: 1
Views: 1,176
Posted By mackan331
[BFBC2] Connection lost!

hey! I can play Bf 2 perfecly fine and BFH fine, but when i try Bfbc2 I join a multiplayer server and I can play for about 4-5 minutes, then It turns black for 2 seconds, then a message shows "...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/11/2010, 00:01
Replies: 170
Views: 26,160
Posted By mackan331
TheSeaHacker, is it really 10 xp? For an emulator...

TheSeaHacker, is it really 10 xp? For an emulator thats rly low ;( cant you atleast have 100?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/23/2010, 19:53
Replies: 4,020
Views: 591,542
Posted By mackan331
Lol the register site is online, but there's no...

Lol the register site is online, but there's no servers online -.-
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/23/2010, 18:56
Replies: 11
Views: 1,025
Posted By mackan331
Well, some1 that is good at hacking? HACK THEIR...

Well, some1 that is good at hacking? HACK THEIR DATABASE :D ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/22/2010, 20:28
Replies: 4,020
Views: 591,542
Posted By mackan331
Hmm i wonder if i should start with this server,...

Hmm i wonder if i should start with this server, it seems nice :D Could have more xp rates tho :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/22/2010, 19:51
Replies: 11
Views: 1,025
Posted By mackan331
Question Any new servers?

Hello, i just wonder if there is any new servers , like ecsro, swsro etc.. Not emulators because they so buggy... I mean why isn't it more servers? i know about 4-5 servers, i mean the game was made...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/21/2010, 20:04
Replies: 453
Views: 70,208
Posted By mackan331
Is there any server that is v 1.6 and 500~ Exp...

Is there any server that is v 1.6 and 500~ Exp rates? I cant find one that is online :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/17/2010, 21:08
Replies: 2
Views: 458
Posted By mackan331
I deleted the whole anti-virus program and now it...

I deleted the whole anti-virus program and now it works perfecly fine. lol.. It was a good virus program tho.. ah well everything so i can play sro :D Close to thread now please!
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/17/2010, 19:35
Replies: 2
Views: 458
Posted By mackan331
Exclamation Wtf is this?

Been playing silkroad for a long time including private servers, Well yesterday i was on a private server, Died and had my respawn point at Hotan. Well the screen was loading as it is usually doing...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/17/2010, 13:14
Replies: 0
Views: 603
Posted By mackan331
Unhappy Cant play on any server anymore :(?

Hello, ive played Isro for a very long time (ago). worked fine, then ive played ecsro and sjsro, worked perfecly fine. Now im playing another server, I played yesterday perfecly fine. Today i died...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/28/2009, 17:52
Replies: 0
Views: 410
Posted By mackan331
1 Question for SjSro.

Well hey ;) I just have a question About SjSro. I have downloaded everything, registed blablabla everything is done. Its down atm tho but whatever To my question now: Should the Launcher look like...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/27/2009, 20:09
Replies: 39
Views: 2,196
Posted By mackan331
I need a account, I just soo wanna play!!!!! acc...

I need a account, I just soo wanna play!!!!! acc page never up ;((
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.