Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jevangod
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/09/2010, 20:58
Replies: 2
Views: 549
Posted By Jevangod
I am willing to buy one of your bots. Please...

I am willing to buy one of your bots.
Please contact me at : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Looking forward for your reply.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/23/2009, 18:53
Replies: 8
Views: 535
Posted By Jevangod
No,you can't. Before bullshitting,please...

No,you can't.


Before bullshitting,please make sure you're giving ,,proper'' shit Oo
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/23/2009, 18:39
Replies: 3
Views: 445
Posted By Jevangod
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/22/2009, 18:20
Replies: 3
Views: 445
Posted By Jevangod
Exclamation WTT 76 Isro 2h warrior for Mysro char!!

Character got:

76 lvl 157k sp farmed and good added skills.

68kk gold,premium for 14 days and halloween avatar.

Set +3/+4 2 items FB and rest is like 1/3 FB.

Not verified e-mail.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 22:52
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Also If u still can't create account add me on...

Also If u still can't create account add me on MSN and give me info then I'll create you account: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm trusted person.
Ppl at Firestarter Gaming Forum - Index...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 20:41
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
Spoko rozumiem Cię. Teraz kiedy nad tym...

Spoko rozumiem Cię.
Teraz kiedy nad tym pomyśleć,to racja,za dużo nawalone i tylko jedna rzecz z dekaronem związana.

Dzięki za konstruktywną krytykę.
Już nie popełnię tego samego błędu ;)
A...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 20:28
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
Blaah xD But that's your opinion. And...

Blaah xD
But that's your opinion.
And yeah,thx for summy render,I hope you're not mad :P

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 16:22
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
@Everyone who can't create acc: Add me on MSN...

@Everyone who can't create acc:
Add me on MSN [Only registered and activated users can see links] and I will create account for you or just PM me at FireStarterGaming forums,nickname is same as here.

I'll do the best to...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 09:00
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
;} I'll be summoner. @Dungeons:Yeah ;] ...

;}

I'll be summoner.
@Dungeons:Yeah ;]

As I said before,see ya in game!

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 08:53
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Downloading already. 19% yeah ^^ See ya in...

Downloading already.
19% yeah ^^
See ya in game guys!

Best regards,
Kaex!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 07:51
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Yeah. We'll probably play today but I'm not...

Yeah.
We'll probably play today but I'm not sure.
Main staff will decide.
Let's just hope we can play today.

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 06:41
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Yeah,ToMiK - gz! Hope it will be released...

Yeah,ToMiK - gz!
Hope it will be released today.

And yeah,PM'ed you already.

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 06:21
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
We're waiting. We're not hating you,we're...

We're waiting.
We're not hating you,we're loving you for that great server :)
You're great.

Good luck.
@ToMiK:Have you got .PSD file for that ,,Please leave a thanks'' in your signature?
Or...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 05:52
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
About later teamwork:Yeah. No problem. Give...

About later teamwork:Yeah.
No problem.
Give .PSD file whenever you will like it.

Buhahaha @ We Are Klang @ Comedy Central channel.
Im watching it now,it's hilarious!

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 05:24
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
Your english isn't problem. It's readable and...

Your english isn't problem.
It's readable and understandable.
Yeah we can try this teamwork.
Make something then give me your .PSD file.
Also after that,I will make some shit in mine and give you...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 05:16
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
Hmm... Dunno,maybe in post edition? I don't...

Hmm...
Dunno,maybe in post edition?
I don't know.
When I mentioned post edition,I meant your FIRST post in the THREAD.
What kind of teamwork you mean?
Tell me more.

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 05:02
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
There's seven layers+7 text layers. Two...

There's seven layers+7 text layers.
Two renders.
Two patterns.
Blending options.
Three brushes.
And some shit more.
Later maybe I'll give .PSD file ^^
Also,creator always will like better his...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 04:52
Replies: 35
Views: 4,018
Posted By Jevangod
Banners which I made: ...

Banners which I made:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hope u like it.
Spent on it MUCH time(at least hour...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/30/2009, 02:36
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
YEAH! I love firestarter gaming comunity! And...

YEAH!
I love firestarter gaming comunity!
And I also finished banner for You!
BTW:Non-animated is completed.
You can see it in firestartergaming.com forums in graphic mania section!
I think you...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/29/2009, 22:45
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Some hours/days to upload stupid client? Wow. ...

Some hours/days to upload stupid client?
Wow.
What up do you have,huh?
My upload allows me to Upload 1 GB/3,5h...
And... not so that I order you or something like that, but not better if only for...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/29/2009, 21:34
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Someone said it will take a hour. LOL,so It...

Someone said it will take a hour.
LOL,so It will probably be tomorrow?;/
Fuck.
What is your avg.upload speed?
How long can take installshield configuration?I've tried(when I was newbie) and I did...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/29/2009, 21:16
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Mine forum name is the same as here. Only avaar...

Mine forum name is the same as here.
Only avaar changed,lol.

We're waiting.
We're waiting...:D

I hope it will be great server.

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/29/2009, 21:09
Replies: 887
Views: 72,030
Posted By Jevangod
Geez... When it will be released? Hour is...

Geez...
When it will be released?
Hour is already out...

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/29/2009, 06:12
Replies: 32
Views: 13,316
Posted By Jevangod
No. Simply no. They just can open mysro.cn :P...

No.
Simply no.
They just can open mysro.cn :P
Reg is closed,but there's a way to make acc.

Best regards,
Kaex.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/29/2009, 05:54
Replies: 32
Views: 32,527
Posted By Jevangod
But with your behaviour I still can make more ban...

But with your behaviour I still can make more ban requests ;|

And you can't control it.
I mean the fact that you can't control your behaviour.
Indeed banally straight and at the same time...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.