Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: plasmamaster
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/22/2010, 11:58
Replies: 216
Views: 28,791
Posted By plasmamaster
So this hack normaly working at x32?

So this hack normaly working at x32?
Forum: S4 League 09/10/2010, 13:49
Replies: 2
Views: 489
Posted By plasmamaster
I wrote if Im looking for trainer not for few...

I wrote if Im looking for trainer not for few hacks..
Forum: S4 League 09/09/2010, 21:39
Replies: 2
Views: 489
Posted By plasmamaster
Looking for..

Hello.
Im looking for working trainer with options:
-200hp
-fastshot hmg
-Infi sp
I was looking for it but I dont found that..
Please give me link.
Thanks.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/28/2010, 19:01
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,603
Posted By plasmamaster
For what guns works 1hit kill? I know if it work...

For what guns works 1hit kill? I know if it work with all swords.. But guns?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2010, 22:57
Replies: 281
Views: 46,968
Posted By plasmamaster
I see if noone wanna help me here.. Really thanks...

I see if noone wanna help me here.. Really thanks guys.. You dont want me to earn some pen..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2010, 21:19
Replies: 281
Views: 46,968
Posted By plasmamaster
Who can help me with this hack? I dont know how I...

Who can help me with this hack? I dont know how I can use it. Someone can help me?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2010, 16:46
Replies: 281
Views: 46,968
Posted By plasmamaster
I still need help :) So someone who know how to...

I still need help :) So someone who know how to use this hack can help me? :)

Please write here or send me PM or at skype, my nick is cablazn
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2010, 16:38
Replies: 281
Views: 46,968
Posted By plasmamaster
I need some help with this hack. Where I must put...

I need some help with this hack. Where I must put arcade_util file? Someone can write me step after step how I can use this hack?
Forum: Trading 07/23/2010, 13:02
Replies: 0
Views: 1,934
Posted By plasmamaster
Wolfenstein: ET undetected WH

Hello.
I have private undetected wallhack. I can sell it for 10 euro if someone wanna have it too. It work 100%!
Supported Mode's
ETPub: All
ETPro: 2.0.7
Jaymod: All
NQ: All
ETMain: 2.55
I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2010, 22:57
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,858
Posted By plasmamaster
Nya very good job, you are still the best!

Nya very good job, you are still the best!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2010, 11:40
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,589
Posted By plasmamaster
So now we must wait for next Item Manager.

So now we must wait for next Item Manager.
Forum: Trading 06/22/2010, 15:19
Replies: 2
Views: 428
Posted By plasmamaster
Accounts

Hi.
If someone need account with perm items and weapsons I can sell it. I have few accounts.
Informations about it:
1.
Level: 13
Skill: 30hp+ (perm)
Weapons: Plasma Sword+0, Counter Sword+0...
Forum: S4 League 06/18/2010, 20:10
Replies: 8
Views: 545
Posted By plasmamaster
Ha ha ha you are very very funny. Dont spam..

Ha ha ha you are very very funny. Dont spam..
Forum: S4 League 06/18/2010, 19:37
Replies: 8
Views: 545
Posted By plasmamaster
I was looking here and didnt saw anything.. ...

I was looking here and didnt saw anything..





Close your mouth if you dont wanna say something important.!
Forum: S4 League 06/18/2010, 17:39
Replies: 8
Views: 545
Posted By plasmamaster
Exclamation Need hack :)

Heya guys.
I need working sp hack for 32/64bit. If someone have working hack please post it here.
Thanks.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/16/2010, 12:41
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,589
Posted By plasmamaster
Hack is still undetected so you can use it :)...

Hack is still undetected so you can use it :) @mins ago I tried and it work for me.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2010, 13:37
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,589
Posted By plasmamaster
So now we need new manager :) Please can someone...

So now we need new manager :) Please can someone do same like before and post it here? This manager is really good ^^. Thanks.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2010, 14:00
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,589
Posted By plasmamaster
This hack dont work anymore... Today (after new...

This hack dont work anymore... Today (after new patch) I wanted use it but after loading profile now I have s4 error.. WTF? All was good before..
Forum: Dragonica 04/25/2010, 00:32
Replies: 2
Views: 1,999
Posted By plasmamaster
Suche eine lvl bot für Dragonica und ein programm damit ich es 2mal aufmachen kann

halle ich suche ein lvl bot für dragonica und ein multi clint wenn ihr ein habet schreibt ei link pls rein wo ich ihn mir downloden kann danke:handsdown:
Forum: S4 League 03/28/2010, 18:01
Replies: 1
Views: 624
Posted By plasmamaster
Cool hacks

Hello.
Do you have any new working hack on dmg? I think if it can be usefull on arcade :) Hope if you have it :)


--------------------------
Selling s4 acc: Click!...
Forum: Trading 03/26/2010, 19:04
Replies: 8
Views: 1,040
Posted By plasmamaster
sell s4 acc perm items

Hi.
If someone need account with perm items and weapsons I can sell it. I have few accounts.
Informations about it:
1.
Level: 13
Skill: 30hp+ (perm)
Weapons: Plasma Sword+0, Counter Sword+0...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/04/2009, 16:53
Replies: 0
Views: 380
Posted By plasmamaster
Talking Suche PSever für metin2

schikt mir mal ein link damit ich mir den psever downlode kann wo mann super schnell lvl kann usw:mofo:
Forum: S4 League 07/29/2009, 03:29
Replies: 1
Views: 515
Posted By plasmamaster
Exclamation suche hack fur s4 aber net kiki

hi suche hack fur s4 aber net kiki oder bybass so eine anderen hatte schon mal ein wurde aber gefixxt also wenn es ein neue gibt sagt bescheit danke:)
Forum: S4 League 07/09/2009, 19:17
Replies: 248
Views: 16,605
Posted By plasmamaster
Hey someone can create hack like old...

Hey someone can create hack like old S4LeagueNoParameter? I cant use kiki idk why... :( And when I use injector, after start game its away... Please I need hack to run it and it'll have infi sp and...
Forum: S4 League 07/09/2009, 16:27
Replies: 248
Views: 16,605
Posted By plasmamaster
Ok so someone can tell me how I can run it...

Ok so someone can tell me how I can run it correct? I wanna have dmg+ and sp infi but if I must have infi hp with sp os I only wanna dmg... Anyone can help?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.