Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pierre_elvaro
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/17/2012, 22:28
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
hmmm I need help...

hmmm I need help...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/19/2012, 04:02
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Does anyone experience any problem while resting?...

Does anyone experience any problem while resting?
The bot doesnt actually rest properly right? it keeps standing and resting like that.
I need help please I dont know whats wrong with the offset...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/16/2012, 18:32
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Hi guys, the bot working perfectly except...

Hi guys,

the bot working perfectly except for resting to gain HP/SP, it keeps standing up just after 1 second tries to sit down. Anyone also experience this?
THis is the offset btw:
...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/28/2012, 10:21
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
It workssss!!! Thanks very much Martmor..!!!

It workssss!!! Thanks very much Martmor..!!!
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/27/2012, 15:37
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Oh...? So its not in the au.3 files but in the...

Oh...? So its not in the au.3 files but in the Custom_Offset.ini file? but even in the Custom Offset file.. I cant find real base address...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/27/2012, 08:15
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
mmm I have the Nomad memory.au3 and also the...

mmm I have the Nomad memory.au3 and also the Prophet bot fixed by Amineurin.au3
the one to change is the Amineurin one right? but still I just tried to search BASEADDRESS and I cant find the ones...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/25/2012, 07:21
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
mmm can someone give a hint how to edit the "exe"...

mmm can someone give a hint how to edit the "exe" file??

I did try to edit the au.3 file using AutoIt
I can find the RealBase, Sendpacket but which line should I change because there are a lot of...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/13/2012, 17:47
Replies: 117
Views: 27,399
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Hello! Why everytime my bot aims at the...

Hello!

Why everytime my bot aims at the monster, the client crashes?
I already tried to clear mob like what someone in the previous post mentioned but still it crashes... My character is cleric...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/25/2012, 13:12
Replies: 53
Views: 12,817
Posted By pierre_elvaro
anyone also experience: 1. Bot often stands...

anyone also experience:

1. Bot often stands during restoring (although the command still on the bot still states: Restoring)

2. Bot doesnt move to corpse.



Exactly.. he's the liar that...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/23/2012, 17:47
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Need the latest offset for new updates on 24 May...

Need the latest offset for new updates on 24 May please
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/03/2012, 09:32
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Please continue on working on the bot, Prophets.....

Please continue on working on the bot, Prophets..

and if the maintenance to do the hosting is costly? Why don't consider using blogs for sharing the updates?
that way no worries about paying the...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/06/2012, 13:05
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Please Support Prophet in making bot for us!!

Please Support Prophet in making bot for us!!
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 09/11/2011, 05:51
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
yea I already refer to the new offset.. but...

yea I already refer to the new offset..
but somehow many features of the bot are broken even with the new offset...
especially if the character is a magic character, it doesnt attack after...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 09/09/2011, 18:34
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
As the author left for awhile.. the bot is once...

As the author left for awhile..
the bot is once again... dead...

all the bugs that have been previously fixed.. reborn as the new patch came in..
1. Bot no longer attacking after resting
2....
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/31/2011, 15:41
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
oops sorry I didnt know there's a forum for...

oops sorry I didnt know there's a forum for that..

thanks :)

anybody experience the bot doesnt stand up after "resting"?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/31/2011, 13:42
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
any body knows the latest offset for PWI? it...

any body knows the latest offset for PWI?
it seemed like with the latest update, offset is changed.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/25/2011, 11:30
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Just for advise, I think for flying to escape... ...

Just for advise, I think for flying to escape...
from my point of view, I think its better to be recoded to fly when the character's HP is below x%...
so it will increase the chance of surviving.....
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/24/2011, 13:29
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
does anybody experience that sometimes the bot...

does anybody experience that sometimes the bot doesn't defense against "not in the list" monsters?

also for flying to escape? how to make the character down again after the monster's gone?
...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/22/2011, 11:57
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
testing it :) awesomeeee!! Prophet youre the...

testing it :)

awesomeeee!! Prophet youre the besttttt!!! all minor and major bugs are fixed!!!
thanks a lot broooo!!
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/21/2011, 13:20
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
does anyone know how to fix the "rest" bug? ...

does anyone know how to fix the "rest" bug?

basically all characters will not start to stand up and attacking monsters once they started to zen/"rest"
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/05/2011, 08:28
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
same as above

same as above
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/04/2011, 10:43
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
Need the new offset for August please...

Need the new offset for August please...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/28/2011, 20:07
Replies: 1,239
Views: 514,535
Posted By pierre_elvaro
does this bot actually still working??? when I...

does this bot actually still working???
when I started the bot, it doesnt even detect my character with the latest offset (I already changed application title)
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/18/2011, 10:00
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
any other working bot except prophet?

any other working bot except prophet?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/07/2011, 16:47
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,144
Posted By pierre_elvaro
what's the improvement of using this bot? I've...

what's the improvement of using this bot?
I've already downloaded it and using it, and the bot still does not attack monster after the character starts to zen..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.