Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: magazin23
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/16/2012, 12:40
Replies: 2,483
Views: 413,716
Posted By magazin23
https://www.virustotal.com/file/59b7e2358cb8148c6b...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

i think its a keylogger..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/11/2012, 14:56
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
I can't register or login... please solve :(

I can't register or login... please solve :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/11/2012, 14:39
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
i can't get it to work. I create an account and...

i can't get it to work. I create an account and when i try to login it says that my user name or password is wrong..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/08/2012, 00:39
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Another problem: I selected one skill to be...

Another problem: I selected one skill to be used... but it uses all of them..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/08/2012, 00:15
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Moblock not working ?

Moblock not working ?
Forum: Metin2 03/23/2012, 13:40
Replies: 4
Views: 8,266
Posted By magazin23
Dmg Hack/ 1 hit kill

Can somebody help me with 1hit kill or dmg hack or even both in one ? I've searched all over and nothing works.. If you know some, please help me :). Thank you.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 18:00
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
I restarted it like half an hour.. even the pc.....

I restarted it like half an hour.. even the pc.. nothing.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 17:45
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Not working. I have windows 7 32 bit and xp....

Not working. I have windows 7 32 bit and xp. Nothing. The status is "logging in"
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/12/2012, 10:55
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Nobody is having that nonstop shopping issue ? :(...

Nobody is having that nonstop shopping issue ? :( I can't get my bot working.. he's shopping nonstop..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2012, 23:22
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Sandman.. do you know about the non stop shopping...

Sandman.. do you know about the non stop shopping issue ?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2012, 15:41
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
My bot its shopping non stop.. please help !

My bot its shopping non stop.. please help !
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2012, 10:40
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Nobody its having the shopping problem?

Nobody its having the shopping problem?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2012, 10:23
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
And continous shopping.. i found my bot shopping...

And continous shopping.. i found my bot shopping from last night non stop... the inventory is empty and i have red pots.. please solve this.. (the problem comes when i check the go to shop if full...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2012, 07:59
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
I have atackspeed enabled, not on the horse......

I have atackspeed enabled, not on the horse... its not atacking fast.. sometimes it does, but sometimes not. And i found my bot at the NPC shop this morning.. he has oppening the sell windows, then...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/09/2012, 22:32
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Yeah... atack speed bugged... and moblock not...

Yeah... atack speed bugged... and moblock not working sometimes
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/09/2012, 20:51
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
I can not download it... i get this error when i...

I can not download it... i get this error when i acces your Download page..

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2012, 01:04
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
The problem when buying red pots on some GF...

The problem when buying red pots on some GF servers... was fixed :D?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/01/2012, 22:32
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Sometimes when the game crash, the game is not...

Sometimes when the game crash, the game is not restored :(...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/01/2012, 18:19
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Another bug... autosell sold me a transformation...

Another bug... autosell sold me a transformation book for advanced, the simple one wasn't sold.. and i think a stone +4 was sold too.. Any thoughts?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 22:32
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Here: http://s13.postimage.org/e4qs9hccl/esd.png ...

Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

and thank you:)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 22:25
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
I setted my bot to buy 1000 small pots. When he...

I setted my bot to buy 1000 small pots. When he went to shop he was buying 20 small ones, a lot of them. Bug or what?

L.E Yeah, he thinks that 20 bottles are 200 ones.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 21:32
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
http://s7.postimage.org/ymrwq8p2i/asdasd.jpg ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:(..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 20:19
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Oh yes, i can't wait do download it :D

Oh yes, i can't wait do download it :D
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 18:33
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Oh:(... thank you :)

Oh:(... thank you :)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/29/2012, 18:29
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,837
Posted By magazin23
Is there any chance to teleport in Spider cave 2...

Is there any chance to teleport in Spider cave 2 without paying?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.