Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: puddingeater
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/25/2009, 21:10
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,731
Posted By puddingeater
You guys should read around a bit, everything you...

You guys should read around a bit, everything you need to know has already been posted several times. I honestly did not need to post anything for help, so I'm sure with a bit of patience you'll...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/23/2009, 13:55
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,731
Posted By puddingeater
I'm running on a 16 megabit connection, so I...

I'm running on a 16 megabit connection, so I doubt it.

I tried running it on my desktop, and it's working perfectly. Kinda weird, but I think having a wireless internet connection (my laptop)...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/23/2009, 11:02
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,731
Posted By puddingeater
I'm running an Alienware m9750, I highly doubt it...

I'm running an Alienware m9750, I highly doubt it would have lag problems on it. I'm out of ideas on what's causing it to run so slow.. I'll try another map in a bit to see if it's as bad.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/23/2009, 10:40
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,731
Posted By puddingeater
Haven't asked one question yet, and I'm glad to...

Haven't asked one question yet, and I'm glad to have gotten it running.

Out of curiosity though, is it really mean to be that laggy? I can barely attack mobs, lol

Any info would be greatly...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.