Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MatthiasObran5594
Forum: CO2 Programming 01/01/2011, 19:47
Replies: 146
Views: 28,782
Posted By MatthiasObran5594
I'm probably going to get flamed for this and...

I'm probably going to get flamed for this and shit, but can you program CO Private Servers using C#? I tried learning C++ but that's fuckin' ridiculous and I heard that C# was basically the same...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 12/29/2010, 03:29
Replies: 29
Views: 9,617
Posted By MatthiasObran5594
LOL WIN

LOL WIN
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/24/2010, 05:11
Replies: 976
Views: 232,982
Posted By MatthiasObran5594
I'm going to see if this works on patch 5353. If...

I'm going to see if this works on patch 5353. If it does, I'm going to purchase a license and give you my babies.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/01/2009, 07:17
Replies: 2
Views: 943
Posted By MatthiasObran5594
Exclamation [Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting?

Hey guys. I just recently created my own private server (w00t) and it's cool and all. However, it currently runs on Hamachi, because I'm a fucking retard and I don't know how to Port Forward. Anyway,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/24/2009, 03:26
Replies: 0
Views: 922
Posted By MatthiasObran5594
cSoug Trojan Bot Request

Heya guys. I used search, once, twice, three, even four times. I tried every damn bot that exists, but I can't find a bot for trojans or anything for that matter that can help me. If someone could...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.