Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: faithx
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2011, 04:34
Replies: 244
Views: 59,248
Posted By faithx
Yea... It does not work.

Yea... It does not work.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2010, 00:36
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
Attack Speed it says "Extremely Fast" but it does...

Attack Speed it says "Extremely Fast" but it does not attack faster then what the weapon speed is But Movement Speed says "Very Fast" and moves Very Fast.

I am using Shaiya US, and tested this on...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/02/2010, 04:09
Replies: 244
Views: 59,248
Posted By faithx
Yea Error message again now LilProHacker

Yea Error message again now LilProHacker
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2010, 09:06
Replies: 388
Views: 181,761
Posted By faithx
This is a brilliant Idea and would Save money to...

This is a brilliant Idea and would Save money to buy Res Runes.

And time to run back from Raigo to Jungle.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2010, 03:21
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
Hey Core, After I posted the message below...

Hey Core,

After I posted the message below I was playing around and hit some different keys and was able to Toggle on the Attack/Move Speed could this be due to the different Keyboards we use.
...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2010, 16:05
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
Good News this works!. (Well not Entirely) ...

Good News this works!. (Well not Entirely)

Us Shaiya
Windows 7 64 Bit.
Original Shaiya exe

However SuperJump is already turned on and I cant Toggle it off..
And I cant Toggle the...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2010, 11:59
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
Hey Core, Same error as in my last reply. ...

Hey Core,

Same error as in my last reply.
I tried this on a windows Xp 32 bit and still same Error.

Btw I am using Lil Pro Hackers patcher which stops shaiya from updating could this be the...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2010, 16:51
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
Hey Core, Failed again with error Please...

Hey Core,

Failed again with error Please see image below.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]


I am using:

Windows 7
64 bit
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2010, 06:42
Replies: 584
Views: 566,418
Posted By faithx
I understand you said 1-2 days. But I would...

I understand you said 1-2 days.

But I would just like to make note of the error I am also receiving. It is the same as Am4teRasu.

I Run Shaiya to the Login Screen then execute launcher.exe and...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2010, 06:30
Replies: 171
Views: 63,232
Posted By faithx
I think the creator of this Gave up after always...

I think the creator of this Gave up after always being outdated
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2010, 13:01
Replies: 244
Views: 59,248
Posted By faithx
LilProHacker!. I admire you! Thanks bro!! ...

LilProHacker!. I admire you! Thanks bro!!

Works for me on..

Official US Server
Windows 7
64 Bit.
With LilProHacker Patcher
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2010, 12:44
Replies: 388
Views: 181,761
Posted By faithx
Question and sorry if this is already in this...

Question and sorry if this is already in this thread.

Is it possible to obtain a list of the skills you can use with this while running?
I've tried a fair few and they dont seem to work.....
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2010, 12:35
Replies: 33
Views: 20,639
Posted By faithx
Didn't Work, I am Using Windows 7 64bit. US...

Didn't Work, I am Using Windows 7 64bit.
US Client
I Ran the Exe and Pressed F12 while program was running
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2010, 12:08
Replies: 244
Views: 59,248
Posted By faithx
Yep Same as me!. I also use Shaiya...

Yep Same as me!.

I also use Shaiya Patcher.Exe and says cannot do this game already patched retry again.

Have I done something wrong?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.