Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: corey2550
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/29/2024, 20:05
Replies: 1
Views: 566
Posted By corey2550
Smile WTB Classic Auto Loot/Lvler

Looking to buy or contribute towards an existing Classic CO bot/hack that can pick-up gold/items. Leveling would be an additional feature. This server does use an anti-cheat system, so I'm not...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/02/2014, 23:51
Replies: 40
Views: 3,383
Posted By corey2550
Which servers do you support for selling CPs? If...

Which servers do you support for selling CPs? If you're in business for the next few weeks I may invest a large amount in you. :P
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/02/2014, 01:22
Replies: 44
Views: 6,644
Posted By corey2550
Been checking out this thread... You may have a...

Been checking out this thread... You may have a potential customer. So it is still $12 USD per 1075 I presume? Are there discounts for buying larger amounts?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/22/2010, 04:18
Replies: 2
Views: 706
Posted By corey2550
I didn't make any changes to it, except the...

I didn't make any changes to it, except the change in the I.P. Address. Got it fresh off a thread. I did some research throughout the forums and noticed it had to do with the 32 and 64 bit thing, but...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/21/2010, 21:40
Replies: 2
Views: 706
Posted By corey2550
Question Problem logging in Private server

Ok I followed the guides on how to start your own private server with 5165 client and I kept getting the same problem in my NewestCOServer black box, it will say its logging in but makes no further...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/21/2010, 10:49
Replies: 78
Views: 13,501
Posted By corey2550
I made a static IP, went through the guide did...

I made a static IP, went through the guide did everything you said. When I made an attempt to log into the server I received this long message in my Newest CO Server. Think I'm better off with...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/06/2009, 23:08
Replies: 256
Views: 49,321
Posted By corey2550
Well I got it to work here ya go.

Well I got it to work here ya go.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/06/2009, 23:04
Replies: 256
Views: 49,321
Posted By corey2550
Well maybe its not there. If i can get it to...

Well maybe its not there.
If i can get it to work you can have my thanks.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/06/2009, 23:02
Replies: 256
Views: 49,321
Posted By corey2550
Where is that thread? and There is no...

Where is that thread?
and
There is no Conquer.exe in my folder, just a play.exe. When i try to put a multi client Conquer in there it asks me to replace it...so it must be in there.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/06/2009, 22:55
Replies: 256
Views: 49,321
Posted By corey2550
Any idea how to make it work for patch 5065?

Any idea how to make it work for patch 5065?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/06/2009, 22:36
Replies: 1,356
Views: 302,556
Posted By corey2550
I play a private server but I still want to be...

I play a private server but I still want to be able to run several clients, I tried your instructions with the "play.exe" but when I search English it says "File is not found."
Also my server is a...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/06/2009, 18:50
Replies: 2
Views: 363
Posted By corey2550
Or at least give me a DDS file that looks like a...

Or at least give me a DDS file that looks like a db...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/06/2009, 08:12
Replies: 0
Views: 396
Posted By corey2550
I need...

Can someone give me the DDS file for a Dragon ball?

and also moon box quest tokens with each individual name on it?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/06/2009, 05:41
Replies: 2
Views: 363
Posted By corey2550
Request

Can anyone edit a db for me,
like make large pointy arrows circling around the db. I would do it myself but I don't know how. DDS files hate me.

I tried looking through all the posts I couldn't...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2009, 20:32
Replies: 5
Views: 939
Posted By corey2550
I was told that the sound file to the meteor and...

I was told that the sound file to the meteor and Db were linked, and I found one file that sounds like a db and met, and I'm assuming that's the one that is linked to both of them. Not sure if there...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2009, 19:41
Replies: 5
Views: 939
Posted By corey2550
Nobody knows?

Nobody knows?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2009, 18:21
Replies: 5
Views: 939
Posted By corey2550
I know but its been one day and the post I made...

I know but its been one day and the post I made in there hasn't even appeared yet. So I figured someone could help me in here because its a CO related question.

Also is there a way I can make the...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/04/2009, 08:55
Replies: 5
Views: 939
Posted By corey2550
How to change image of db?

I just want to make the image more noticeable for when it drops on the ground.
Anyone have any advice?
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.