Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ganja008
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/13/2011, 13:16
Replies: 1
Views: 1,109
Posted By ganja008
ibot warrior buffs

Hello.
Is it possible to use ibot to automatic give warrior buffs to party members?
If not,is there any (free) program which can help me do that?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/06/2011, 09:51
Replies: 19
Views: 2,619
Posted By ganja008
If you are using ibot,you can do that,but I dont...

If you are using ibot,you can do that,but I dont know for sbot
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/04/2011, 16:20
Replies: 2
Views: 1,555
Posted By ganja008
you are the boss.. Thanks a lot bro.. Btw,you...

you are the boss..
Thanks a lot bro..
Btw,you can close this thread :D
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/04/2011, 15:30
Replies: 2
Views: 1,555
Posted By ganja008
iBot script commands (codes)

Hello everyone.
I am interested in ibot scripts,what is code for making bot use return scroll?
Is there link where I can find all codes for ibot script?

Thank you.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/04/2011, 15:29
Replies: 4
Views: 1,082
Posted By ganja008
yeah,wrong section,im sorry guys..

yeah,wrong section,im sorry guys..
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/03/2011, 16:15
Replies: 4
Views: 1,082
Posted By ganja008
iBot script commands (codes)

Hello everyone.
I am interested in ibot scripts,what is code for making bot use return scroll?
Is there link where I can find all codes for ibot script?

Thank you. :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/27/2010, 19:12
Replies: 9
Views: 509
Posted By ganja008
What is system of logging in server on private...

What is system of logging in server on private SRO? Is it like on iSro or like old iSro when you have to press login and enter the security code?
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/27/2010, 15:41
Replies: 9
Views: 509
Posted By ganja008
Im searching for...

Im searching for some private SRO,any sro server which is not crowded,with rates 30x.I dont care for max level.
Thank you.
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/22/2010, 20:13
Replies: 6
Views: 487
Posted By ganja008
Sorry for wrong section,and thanks for moving the...

Sorry for wrong section,and thanks for moving the thread :) .
Now,does any one know the answer?

thank you
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/22/2010, 10:16
Replies: 6
Views: 487
Posted By ganja008
Any working multiclient?

Is there any working multiclient for isro excluding sbot?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/18/2010, 18:04
Replies: 40
Views: 10,679
Posted By ganja008
No,it is a torrent,check better. :rtfm:

No,it is a torrent,check better.
:rtfm:
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/18/2010, 18:02
Replies: 3
Views: 2,511
Posted By ganja008
no problem ;)

no problem ;)
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/17/2010, 19:13
Replies: 40
Views: 10,679
Posted By ganja008
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-main-discussio...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

There is the torrent download
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/17/2010, 19:10
Replies: 3
Views: 2,511
Posted By ganja008
[torrent download] Legend 5 client v1.240.

Hi guys,
I saw that some people are searching for torrent download of legend 5.

You can find it here:...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/07/2010, 09:15
Replies: 14
Views: 978
Posted By ganja008
Well tell us :mofo:

Well tell us :mofo:
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2010, 19:20
Replies: 492
Views: 122,233
Posted By ganja008
I have the same problem.How to disable sbot?

I have the same problem.How to disable sbot?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/06/2010, 11:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By ganja008
Ok,I will use sbot,but new customrs are disabled...

Ok,I will use sbot,but new customrs are disabled right now?
Is it possbile to buy sbot for 15$ here on epvpers black market?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/06/2010, 11:20
Replies: 44
Views: 3,219
Posted By ganja008
Guys,dont say nonsense. Ibot (with faster...

Guys,dont say nonsense.
Ibot (with faster training enabled) is absolutely same in atacking speed like sbot.
There is no doubt about it.Only problem is that you will be banned if you use ibot,and...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/05/2010, 19:00
Replies: 14
Views: 978
Posted By ganja008
you mean for new customers?

you mean for new customers?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/03/2010, 17:10
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By ganja008
How to not get banned?

Hi,I was botting with ibot,and after 2-3 days,I got banned on 14 days. Now I am wondering will I be banned 3rd time if I continue to bot with ibot,and I will buy premium and some avatar dress as soon...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/03/2010, 17:07
Replies: 7
Views: 741
Posted By ganja008
Ibot,the best bot after sbot,is free.

Ibot,the best bot after sbot,is free.
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/17/2010, 20:20
Replies: 12
Views: 2,818
Posted By ganja008
Ibot for sro doenst exist anymore. You need...

Ibot for sro doenst exist anymore.
You need something else for autores.
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/03/2010, 15:24
Replies: 36
Views: 2,565
Posted By ganja008
I sent joymax I message,and I told them that I...

I sent joymax I message,and I told them that I got banned without reason.They said that they will check,and they unblocked me,so I can play again.
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/02/2010, 18:01
Replies: 26
Views: 3,303
Posted By ganja008
Thanks,I finally can play again :=

Thanks,I finally can play again :=
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/02/2010, 14:08
Replies: 50
Views: 9,564
Posted By ganja008
same here,I get tha incorect file version error...

same here,I get tha incorect file version error on every account I try.
JM made something wrong again :S
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.