Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aussei
Forum: Aion Private Server 07/04/2011, 06:13
Replies: 78
Views: 13,354
Posted By aussei
I liked this server at first because everyone had...

I liked this server at first because everyone had the same equipment but now making a new character is pointless because you'll get raped in every BG you attend. Everyone on that server rolls...
Forum: Aion Private Server 07/04/2011, 06:07
Replies: 13
Views: 1,603
Posted By aussei
I'd like to see some replies to this thread as...

I'd like to see some replies to this thread as well with some recommendations I'm looking for a server as well.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.