Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crator-
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/05/2020, 16:22
Replies: 27
Views: 3,706
Posted By crator-
very telented developer know him about his...

very telented developer know him about his account checker trusted !!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 13:01
Replies: 692
Views: 53,135
Posted By crator-
Hi, sent you a skype message!

Hi, sent you a skype message!
Forum: League of Legends 03/13/2012, 23:46
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
could you explain the difference?

could you explain the difference?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2012, 21:07
Replies: 190
Views: 34,810
Posted By crator-
what does this program do? in englsh... :P

what does this program do? in englsh... :P
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2012, 21:05
Replies: 211
Views: 55,798
Posted By crator-
I always get this error for the past week, and I...

I always get this error for the past week, and I try to create an account manually with the same Username/Server and it works, so its definetely a problem with your tool I think.
Forum: League of Legends 01/20/2012, 13:00
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
Well this might be important some day... of...

Well this might be important some day... of course they may not check your account straight away but Riot wrote a disclaimer that wasn't here before, you can see it at the refer a friend page
...
Forum: League of Legends 01/14/2012, 12:58
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
about the WW skin thing... they must have changed...

about the WW skin thing... they must have changed it, because I for sure got the champ together with the skin

although this was like 6 months ago or more
Forum: League of Legends 01/13/2012, 21:01
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
that is false! @kjhgvctxdrfs: you will also...

that is false!

@kjhgvctxdrfs: you will also get WW champion together with the skin, at least that's what I got myself
Forum: League of Legends 01/09/2012, 02:22
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
@EllieGold: to prevent the "another instance...

@EllieGold:
to prevent the "another instance blablabla" problem, make sure the config.ini path to your LoL Client runs the game as admin, that is, directing to "lol.launcher.admin.exe"

I used to...
Forum: League of Legends 01/04/2012, 01:34
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
wow Myths_ that is such a large ammount...

wow Myths_ that is such a large ammount...
Forum: League of Legends 12/23/2011, 23:48
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
@Keldon: use vmware player, its free to use and...

@Keldon: use vmware player, its free to use and does all you need to do
Forum: League of Legends 12/23/2011, 19:25
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
Right now im using 1.14, just get 1.1 and update...

Right now im using 1.14, just get 1.1 and update until 1.14, then close bot and set "checkversion" to false at config.ini
Forum: League of Legends 12/23/2011, 03:28
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,583
Posted By crator-
For some reason, battle training doesn't seem to...

For some reason, battle training doesn't seem to work
it just starts clicking before loading the game so when the the 'presentation' is playing, you are already anti-afking
Forum: League of Legends 12/20/2011, 12:35
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
I don't think a timer is needed and yea, it...

I don't think a timer is needed
and yea, it always takes 12 games (35 exp each game, if you surrender at 20)
Forum: League of Legends 12/20/2011, 02:52
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
That was fast for you K3N :) I'm still on my...

That was fast for you K3N :)
I'm still on my ~150, and I started before you haha

just as a note, the /ff function was easy to add, and you just need to go vs something different than sivir or yi...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/19/2011, 01:05
Replies: 385
Views: 97,979
Posted By crator-
My taskmgr not working :( restarting pc lol

My taskmgr not working :(
restarting pc lol
Forum: League of Legends 12/17/2011, 00:32
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
@Bagerfarer if your account already has a...

@Bagerfarer
if your account already has a summoner name... then don't make the bot put a summoner name again
change config.ini from True to False, and it will not click the video anymore
Forum: League of Legends 12/15/2011, 20:21
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
I do know wich is slowest bot: Either use Shen...

I do know wich is slowest bot:
Either use Shen or Nasus
Reason:
Shen only uses Q to lasthit, and Nasus barely uses his AOE and he likes dieing to turrets

Soraka is also very very slow, because...
Forum: League of Legends 12/01/2011, 00:33
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
I tried it, but it was buggy for me because of...

I tried it, but it was buggy for me because of the Tutorials pop-ups
is it working for you?
Forum: League of Legends 11/30/2011, 23:24
Replies: 392
Views: 47,807
Posted By crator-
i tried it and bot got stuck for me... does the...

i tried it and bot got stuck for me...
does the "set summoner name" feature really work?
im talking about these lines of the config file:

;Set summoner name and icon after loging in (fresh...
Forum: League of Legends 11/30/2011, 16:25
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,192
Posted By crator-
So what is the lightest operating system and...

So what is the lightest operating system and configuration to run on VMware?
I'm about to configure it, but I'd like it to run with as few resources as possible
Forum: League of Legends 09/08/2011, 14:14
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,192
Posted By crator-
any way to change LOL folder? I still have 2...

any way to change LOL folder?
I still have 2 LOL clients back from the time you couldnt switch regions, and 'old' american one is not updating, stuck 33%...
Forum: Browsergames 07/05/2009, 03:09
Replies: 26
Views: 3,929
Posted By crator-
Only 2/5 IPs work, rest don't...

Only 2/5 IPs work, rest don't...
Forum: Browsergames 07/03/2009, 15:40
Replies: 26
Views: 3,929
Posted By crator-
Leaving apart the fact that internet works...

Leaving apart the fact that internet works tremendly slower, this mode section can't even be found in my mask surf version:



And even if I've been pressing the "chang falsee IP" button, I still...
Forum: Browsergames 06/19/2009, 13:59
Replies: 32
Views: 2,490
Posted By crator-
I made you this one: crator15698 pupil me...

I made you this one:
crator15698

pupil me on:
JonClamping My Brute ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.