Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: skynetic
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/21/2012, 00:16
Replies: 56
Views: 8,807
Posted By skynetic
Ahahah just stupid... keep denying. Ur just a...

Ahahah just stupid... keep denying. Ur just a child who dont know how hard it is to get money...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/20/2012, 19:59
Replies: 56
Views: 8,807
Posted By skynetic
You all will regret of buying him accounts, he's...

You all will regret of buying him accounts, he's a scammer.

If I tries to sell you an accounted called vladelectro, do not accept, he already sold it to me and recovered it right after, some days...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2012, 23:52
Replies: 56
Views: 8,807
Posted By skynetic
One More HERE! See my post here in the 5th...

One More HERE!

See my post here in the 5th page where I said I bought one account for 25eur psc, and now i was trying to log in and it said invalid password!

He is a fkn scammer that keeps...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2012, 19:22
Replies: 56
Views: 8,807
Posted By skynetic
So I bought the account #4 and everything went...

So I bought the account #4 and everything went fine..
Really nice trustable guy, keep going :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/11/2012, 20:32
Replies: 1
Views: 680
Posted By skynetic
[BUY] Lv30 EU-West LOL account

I'm looking for a lv30 eu-we account with some champs (so I can play all roles), and at least runes for AP and AD champs..
I would like if the account is unranked, but if ELO is not that bad, I can...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/11/2012, 20:20
Replies: 56
Views: 8,807
Posted By skynetic
I need a lv30 account on EU-west (i want unranked...

I need a lv30 account on EU-west (i want unranked if possible), with some champs (so I can play all roles), with runes included..

Show me your accounts on sale, pm me...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/11/2012, 20:09
Replies: 2
Views: 451
Posted By skynetic
I'm interested.. I can give u that 10eur...

I'm interested..

I can give u that 10eur psc, or a CS/CZ/CSS steam account, but in this case we have to negociate better...

pm me or add linkp on LOL (west-eu)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.