Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: silentrose
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2013, 22:30
Replies: 13
Views: 2,224
Posted By silentrose
^ That and this thread is utterly useless, no...

^
That and this thread is utterly useless, no updates needed since all functions still work, at least for me...

#requesting thread closure
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/29/2013, 02:15
Replies: 132
Views: 20,574
Posted By silentrose
Oh wow, nice to see you visiting this place again...

Oh wow, nice to see you visiting this place again and feeding these kiddies MiguelGz. Nostalgia just hit... o_o
Forum: Elsword 09/12/2013, 05:04
Replies: 15
Views: 3,481
Posted By silentrose
I've also checked the socket list myself, even...

I've also checked the socket list myself, even the KR version which is the most up to date one and didn't find it. Which is why I'm asking around in case it was placed outside of the socket list.
...
Forum: Elsword 09/11/2013, 22:30
Replies: 15
Views: 3,481
Posted By silentrose
Do you know the socket for it?

Do you know the socket for it?
Forum: Elsword 09/11/2013, 14:57
Replies: 3
Views: 815
Posted By silentrose
Well the item for the auto loot aura for pet is...

Well the item for the auto loot aura for pet is out, but does anyone know the socket ID for it?
Forum: Elsword 09/10/2013, 22:19
Replies: 15
Views: 3,481
Posted By silentrose
Anyone know if the item works for the servers...

Anyone know if the item works for the servers where the item hasn't been released yet?
Forum: Elsword 08/14/2013, 00:06
Replies: 443
Views: 78,843
Posted By silentrose
Really late reply but I currently have a list of...

Really late reply but I currently have a list of a little over 6000 sockets working on both EU and UK versions, if not all. Honestly sharing it would just ruin the advantage that myself and those who...
Forum: Elsword 08/08/2013, 14:42
Replies: 443
Views: 78,843
Posted By silentrose
Alot of the socket ID you used on the title are...

Alot of the socket ID you used on the title are useless since they don't even have an effect at all...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2012, 01:28
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,249
Posted By silentrose
YES! Pin point file size, now this should...

YES! Pin point file size, now this should decrease the idiots just abusing this hack.
Now just hope NOBODY would release a guide on the file size since having fewer people abusing this is best.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2012, 10:23
Replies: 561
Views: 62,359
Posted By silentrose
thanks to this, I keep encountering idiots who...

thanks to this, I keep encountering idiots who think they're pro ¬¬; somewhat rather annoying specially if you add the inf blocks that someone has made...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2012, 11:00
Replies: 599
Views: 92,286
Posted By silentrose
x2 damage doesn't seem to work, doing same damage...

x2 damage doesn't seem to work, doing same damage with and without it.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/27/2012, 12:28
Replies: 2,740
Views: 1,225,446
Posted By silentrose
Adrims Multitrainer works, I was just using it an...

Adrims Multitrainer works, I was just using it an hour ago. Although I only used x2 damage, dodge range+speed and anchor range+speed.
Win 7 Ult 64bit System
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/30/2011, 12:43
Replies: 147
Views: 20,867
Posted By silentrose
Anyone know if there are certain software needed...

Anyone know if there are certain software needed to actually run this?
It keeps getting stuck when GC is about to load and GC doesn't even load at all...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/03/2011, 13:39
Replies: 141
Views: 18,509
Posted By silentrose
Bored so read this entire thread. Love how people...

Bored so read this entire thread. Love how people didn't wait for this to get approved before trying.

Decided to scan it for myself and 1 result is different from TS' scan.

VScan Page...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2011, 10:21
Replies: 147
Views: 20,867
Posted By silentrose
Probably just doesn't work for me then...Ah well,...

Probably just doesn't work for me then...Ah well, at least I still enjoy playing legit so no worries ^^...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2011, 00:25
Replies: 147
Views: 20,867
Posted By silentrose
Nice job. Regardless of what I try, it still...

Nice job.
Regardless of what I try, it still kills my GameGuard so GC doesn't load at all and the trainer is stuck on loading. I guess the problem lies with Win 7 Ult 64bit...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/25/2011, 19:54
Replies: 103
Views: 14,482
Posted By silentrose
Hmm...It still kills GameGuard so GC won't load...

Hmm...It still kills GameGuard so GC won't load at all...
Win 7 Ulti 64bit
Ran as admin without anti virus and firewall, same results...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/23/2011, 21:18
Replies: 103
Views: 14,482
Posted By silentrose
Hmm...It killed GameGuard so the game didn't run,...

Hmm...It killed GameGuard so the game didn't run, anyone else having this problem?
Win 7 64bit, ran it as admin.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/20/2011, 17:32
Replies: 215
Views: 59,589
Posted By silentrose
Item creation and mode hacks seem to be fixed on...

Item creation and mode hacks seem to be fixed on HeroGamers Flyff.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/19/2011, 12:06
Replies: 215
Views: 59,589
Posted By silentrose
"couldn't find d3d9.dll handle" any...

"couldn't find d3d9.dll handle"

any solutions?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2011, 11:54
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,313
Posted By silentrose
Just a minor thing I noticed, when you click...

Just a minor thing I noticed, when you click deactivate the status still says "The Hack is currently activated."
Forum: Elsword 04/29/2011, 11:43
Replies: 22
Views: 21,170
Posted By silentrose
Sandboxie doesn't work due to xtrap being unable...

Sandboxie doesn't work due to xtrap being unable to run sandboxed.
Forum: Elsword 04/28/2011, 18:27
Replies: 293
Views: 29,341
Posted By silentrose
Still blocked from England =/ probably cos we...

Still blocked from England =/ probably cos we have one for the region...which I cant read xD
Both HSS and XPN dont work for me, any suggestions?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2011, 02:03
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,857
Posted By silentrose
Wait for the bosses to disappear like I said in...

Wait for the bosses to disappear like I said in my previous post. I know for a fact ToC isn't glitched because I farmed it hours ago.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2011, 01:36
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,857
Posted By silentrose
wait for the boss to disappear/change before...

wait for the boss to disappear/change before pressing X so you dont get glitched.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.