Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tardzan
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 04/12/2012, 16:26
Replies: 179
Views: 21,633
Posted By tardzan
I hope it will come back to, I liked the server...

I hope it will come back to, I liked the server :/
Atleast I hope someone of them can tell in this thread if it's going up again or not.

My IGN was Andeyo :) Hope to see you in there again, happy...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.