Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: evkas123
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/10/2009, 16:08
Replies: 4
Views: 667
Posted By evkas123
Post Silkroad Servers....

is the any sro without ip block (not isro) with not full servers .....Maybe tsro or vsro or csro .....???
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/07/2009, 18:14
Replies: 8
Views: 1,287
Posted By evkas123
Shut UP dont tell here that bot u have ........

Shut UP dont tell here that bot u have ..... Request CLOSE!!!!!! And dont talk here about bots....Tsro is for real players :DDD
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/07/2009, 18:12
Replies: 80
Views: 4,330
Posted By evkas123
Name: xxEvAlDaSxx Level: only 26lvl , but i...

Name: xxEvAlDaSxx
Level: only 26lvl , but i boting :D
Guild:Litofcai (Its Lithuanian guild :P )
Server: ''E''

Its the best server with a lot of people who can speak english :DDD
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/06/2009, 16:07
Replies: 5
Views: 641
Posted By evkas123
But I with newest version....

But I with newest version....
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/06/2009, 16:04
Replies: 5
Views: 641
Posted By evkas123
Exclamation TSRO Bot Error...

Hi all , I have one problem with tsro bot. When I logined to my tsro char I got this error . Somebody can explain to me that error ... I have loader with redirect port ...
...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/03/2009, 19:18
Replies: 6
Views: 1,165
Posted By evkas123
Smile I cant find it .... Can u give me link ????...

I cant find it .... Can u give me link ???? Because I very need loader which I can bot on tsro ...... Dont ask me for bot....Its secret :D
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/31/2009, 17:26
Replies: 25
Views: 1,797
Posted By evkas123
hey where I can get tsro bot ?

hey where I can get tsro bot ?
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/29/2009, 19:20
Replies: 10
Views: 1,256
Posted By evkas123
I have the orginal pk2 . I fixed that , mod...

I have the orginal pk2 .

I fixed that , mod close plz
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/29/2009, 12:18
Replies: 10
Views: 1,256
Posted By evkas123
Dammet why I cant see english quest even I using ...

Dammet why I cant see english quest even I using [TSRO] M0D Testosterone !!!???
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/28/2009, 18:43
Replies: 4
Views: 1,278
Posted By evkas123
But with that I cant see english quest...

But with that I cant see english quest...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/28/2009, 18:41
Replies: 10
Views: 1,256
Posted By evkas123
Hey but than I using it , I still can see quest ,...

Hey but than I using it , I still can see quest , I need english quest very plz :(
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/27/2009, 22:17
Replies: 10
Views: 1,256
Posted By evkas123
Red face Need TSRO pk2

Hi all , I need TSRO english media.pk2 with translated quest to english for 1.206 , It would awensome :rolleyes:
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/18/2009, 20:27
Replies: 12
Views: 1,945
Posted By evkas123
#warned Please use English/German from now on.

#warned
Please use English/German from now on.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2009, 18:40
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Posted By evkas123
Exclamation WTF?????

Why than I loggin in my sjsro char client close , I dont get any error only close client :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2009, 12:06
Replies: 1
Views: 457
Posted By evkas123
Red face SJSRO

Hey somebody can upload sjsro client in RAR ???? I downloaded so much clients and nobody works , than I wanta extraxt client I get error that pk2 files are corrupted :( SO plz can upload working...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/27/2009, 11:31
Replies: 84
Views: 21,851
Posted By evkas123
Why I cant extraxt sjsro media.pk2 , I get error...

Why I cant extraxt sjsro media.pk2 , I get error that media.pk2 is damaged :(

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
By evaldux182...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/23/2009, 12:02
Replies: 2
Views: 465
Posted By evkas123
Question SunSRO Error

Somebody can explain to me that error ????


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
By evaldux182 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) at 2009-07-23
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/05/2009, 13:23
Replies: 1,080
Views: 264,683
Posted By evkas123
this ,,bot'' dont buffing :DD I use three...

this ,,bot'' dont buffing :DD I use three programs : key presser , autopot and autopot v1.2rc7 for skills and buff and all that programs works perfect , But why your bot dont buffing? :D


Sry Bad...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/03/2009, 20:55
Replies: 15
Views: 2,238
Posted By evkas123
somebody can upload that pach I cant download

somebody can upload that pach I cant download
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/01/2009, 19:11
Replies: 43
Views: 21,302
Posted By evkas123
Hey I think your bot is the bets , but We Need...

Hey I think your bot is the bets , but We Need Autopot v1.2 rc7 , can u post download link ?very plzzzzz :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/01/2009, 14:38
Replies: 33
Views: 10,568
Posted By evkas123
Very very thx :)))))))))) GOOD JOB :))))))

Very very thx :)))))))))) GOOD JOB :))))))
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/01/2009, 11:35
Replies: 136
Views: 45,715
Posted By evkas123
THXXXXXXXXX MAN u are the best :DDDDDDDDDD THX ...

THXXXXXXXXX MAN u are the best :DDDDDDDDDD THX :DDDDDDDD
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/29/2009, 18:48
Replies: 381
Views: 68,813
Posted By evkas123
I think all must register fast (reg are open) and...

I think all must register fast (reg are open) and close this topic, because server will be crowed with a lots of lagsss ....
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/29/2009, 12:57
Replies: 159
Views: 35,096
Posted By evkas123
babbe when will be your media with translated...

babbe when will be your media with translated items names , or monsters names with lvl ? :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/28/2009, 17:58
Replies: 19
Views: 2,355
Posted By evkas123
IGN: Evaldas LVL:32 Build:Full STR Blader ...

IGN: Evaldas
LVL:32
Build:Full STR Blader
Guild:Empire
Status:leveling as usually

:)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.