Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: yobabness
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2013, 09:49
Replies: 1,133
Views: 214,418
Posted By yobabness
how come when i click the online games button...

how come when i click the online games button nothing happens? help me please...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/14/2012, 15:49
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,248,252
Posted By yobabness
GRRRR... PUTRESSS naman itong Hacking...

GRRRR... PUTRESSS naman itong Hacking Error............. na miss ko na char q.. T_T
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2012, 17:39
Replies: 87
Views: 10,712
Posted By yobabness
can 32 bit users use this? i mean the CE....

can 32 bit users use this? i mean the CE....
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 01/09/2012, 19:08
Replies: 44
Views: 5,361
Posted By yobabness
Money makes the world go round... even in GC.. LoL

Money makes the world go round... even in GC.. LoL
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2011, 12:36
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,291
Posted By yobabness
are there gonna be new features?

are there gonna be new features?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2011, 18:08
Replies: 33
Views: 4,490
Posted By yobabness
I LOVE IT!!!! what's the last song?

I LOVE IT!!!! what's the last song?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/18/2011, 18:22
Replies: 17
Views: 1,686
Posted By yobabness
hey bro... i was fast enough... didn't work for...

hey bro... i was fast enough... didn't work for me... I mean i unlocked the ai.kom before the loading screen was done but I still got caught.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2011, 17:53
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,291
Posted By yobabness
hey... My KD gets detected.... XP user here. I...

hey... My KD gets detected.... XP user here. I already ran both hack and KD as Admin... any solutions? need hack badly.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2011, 05:16
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,291
Posted By yobabness
Sir Taec. I mean im using KD as unlocker......

Sir Taec. I mean im using KD as unlocker... whenever I turn to the KD, I get detected. I already ran both hack and KD as admin. HELP PLEASE.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 17:40
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,291
Posted By yobabness
Sir Taec. whenever i turn to the unlocker to...

Sir Taec. whenever i turn to the unlocker to unlock the ai.kom files while on the login screen I get detected. I already ran both the hack and KD as admin. HELP PLEASE...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 10:03
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,291
Posted By yobabness
Uhmm.... i get detected when unlocking (KD).......

Uhmm.... i get detected when unlocking (KD).... any solutions? i already ran it as admin.... HELP please.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 09:47
Replies: 180
Views: 23,955
Posted By yobabness
Didn't work bro...

Didn't work bro...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 09:16
Replies: 594
Views: 65,329
Posted By yobabness
Aw... can't DL it T_T AY na DL ko n pla ^______^

Aw... can't DL it T_T
AY na DL ko n pla ^______^
Forum: Aion Trading 11/23/2010, 06:58
Replies: 14
Views: 2,745
Posted By yobabness
uhmm... 500 php?

uhmm... 500 php?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2010, 12:07
Replies: 1,556
Views: 173,040
Posted By yobabness
mine is the same w/ chardyx.. help...

mine is the same w/ chardyx.. help...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2009, 12:24
Replies: 1,665
Views: 418,420
Posted By yobabness
Can someone send me their ISO file? my email is...

Can someone send me their ISO file? my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links]. THX GOD BLESS
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.