Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkWiz897
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/18/2012, 19:23
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By DarkWiz897
S> dbs Garden of eden

1.5 -paypal only I have around 180 dbs
pm me
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/08/2012, 16:23
Replies: 0
Views: 445
Posted By DarkWiz897
Tao Kanasai-US

Pretty self explanatory .Tao gear on Kanasai-US. I'm open to offers. Item list is below.I can send screen-s of gears via email on request. I can include a pure water account full info 130-130-131...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/07/2012, 15:25
Replies: 0
Views: 433
Posted By DarkWiz897
Kanasai-US Tao gear

Tao Gears Kanasai-US

Wont be too specific on here but broadly speaking I have gears all two sock except my braclet and all are either +6-+8 all are enchanted hp , some have torts ( between all my...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/26/2012, 00:02
Replies: 1
Views: 379
Posted By DarkWiz897
needs dbs on Kanasai _ US

I just need 10 for now. send private message - its the best way to get in contact. or [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/11/2012, 06:00
Replies: 2
Views: 393
Posted By DarkWiz897
Kanasai US buying ninja ninja 130-130 once reborn

Buying ninja ninja or water water on kanasai us post any offers you have considering all offers including i want to buy tao gears and cheap dbs
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2012, 17:26
Replies: 1
Views: 416
Posted By DarkWiz897
Exclamation Kanasai US very propitious offer!!

Buying a 130-130-130 ninja ninja ninja on Kanasai US , full info, I dont want gears or DBS!! I have a subscription COfarmer but it's too glitchy but just looking for someone to bot a character up for...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/19/2012, 07:20
Replies: 2
Views: 514
Posted By DarkWiz897
kanasai -US B> 100 dbs 1.5 each pm me or reply to thread

exactly as the title says i want to buy dbs in bulk preferably for kanasai server
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/13/2012, 15:35
Replies: 0
Views: 307
Posted By DarkWiz897
Buying naked gearless tao preferabbly rb on Kanasai US

Exactly as the title says I don't need any gears. I don't care whether it's fire water or some mixture of both.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/13/2012, 14:52
Replies: 0
Views: 463
Posted By DarkWiz897
Questions about getting bot jailed?

Okay so I was bot jailed for the first time the other day and I was wondering If I could get some suggestions:

I was using a simple pixel bot and only left it up for maybe 2 hours by it self.
...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.