Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xscxmatt
Forum: Aion 06/08/2009, 09:19
Replies: 5
Views: 5,313
Posted By xscxmatt
My processor is utilizing the x86 architecture...

My processor is utilizing the x86 architecture and I have the 32-bit Windows XP (since its home edition).

I have never had serious problems with programs before. Usually just updating video...
Forum: Aion 06/07/2009, 04:27
Replies: 5
Views: 5,313
Posted By xscxmatt
Ill try to re-download each piece but I checked...

Ill try to re-download each piece but I checked each one that I currently have with the MD5 checker provided on the Aion site so I'm pretty sure that my downloads are not corrupted.

Currently, I...
Forum: Aion 06/06/2009, 10:07
Replies: 5
Views: 5,313
Posted By xscxmatt
Exclamation Aion Startup Error HELP

Hello. Whenever I start Aion from the shortcut on my desktop, Aion loads the launcher no problem. Then I click the BIG button on the bottom right, and the game seems to begin to load. The gameguard...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.