Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xbhx
Forum: Lineage 2 06/03/2009, 02:34
Replies: 1
Views: 827
Posted By xbhx
best setup?

I need some advice, I'm used to running quite large bot trains 7 man+ trains, but I want to keep it low profile and run a 3 man train at most 4

LvLing a Paladin Main.

I was thinking
...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.